Some guys at the track talking about a ricer

sir-blah

Established Member
I was at the track last week and forgot I had this video. These guys were making fun of a Honda Del slo. Thought some of you might get a kick.

Video Right-Click here and save link

Sorry if it takes a little bit to download big file and sorta slow web site.

sir-blah

Established Member
No more like this, there will definitely be more some time. Some of these guys out there are talking about how they are going to run 10 seconds at staging, then run 18's; it is hysterical. I will try to get my camera guy to get some of these guys talking what they believe to be true about their own cars, it is more funny than anything fictional. One of the guys on the vid is actually a big honda fan, but he hates how the ricer guys talk about their cars having 900 HP and not being able to hold traction with all wheel drive and 18 inch wide slicks with a 9 foot wing that ads 20 horse.

BTW the slow site thing... It is a little temperamental, some times it is a total pig.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol that guy was just messin around u could hear his friends laughing behind em. but OMG!!! 17.3 lol my truck run a high 15 avg!!! lol

sir-blah

Established Member
There is more to the story. The guy driving the del slow and his friends came up and tried to start a fight with camera guy. They should just calm down. If I went and picked a fight with every person that was talkin' smack I would have fought half the people there. Nobody means any harm. They probably wouln't have faired very well though. There was three of them probably totaling 200lbs and camera guy is 6'8" weighing 260; and had four or five freinds not 20 ft away.

The guys on the vid were just messing around making fun of the import guys; even the import guys were making fun of the import guys, wish I would have got it all on camera.

My personal part of the video when I saw it:

"Its a V8 you say?"
"It has another b16 in the trunk..."
...Then the best part:
"Its a diesel"

I didn't see any of this until I loaded it on to the computer, nearly fell off my chair at the diesel part.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Wow thats fireturd in PHX. You always hear great stuff there. I think the white cobra at the end of the vid is my friend Troy (believe he posts as Trojan). Got any footage of his run?

M@

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
Hey that dose look like my car.. lol.. if that was the night i was up there.. i had to race that del sol.. lol.. that was fun night the guy come up to me later that night and thank me for handing him his ass.. it was good times..

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by sir-blah
There is more to the story. The guy driving the del slow and his friends came up and tried to start a fight with camera guy. They should just calm down. If I went and picked a fight with every person that was talkin' smack I would have fought half the people there. Nobody means any harm. They probably wouln't have faired very well though. There was three of them probably totaling 200lbs and camera guy is 6'8" weighing 260; and had four or five freinds not 20 ft away.

The guys on the vid were just messing around making fun of the import guys; even the import guys were making fun of the import guys, wish I would have got it all on camera.

Was one of them bald yelling " I NEVER KNOCKED ON NOBODY" or my favorite line "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" :lol:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Originally posted by BayouVette
How bout "I NEVER NORKED ON NOBOBY" isnt that what he said?

Lolz, who knows. I couldn't understand a damn thing they said. Never heard of NAWSS before neither. And can someone explain to me why you need to double clutch during a drag race??!? And why would someone put an SR20 engine into a civic? Someone should get Michael Moore on the Fast&Furiouis conspiracy. :idea:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
omg i saw the worst rice stang today. looked like a 96GT with 6 inch down pipe off couldnt see if it was off a turbo or a s/c. had bassanni full exhaust. JBA headers then had a ricer kit and Euro lights!!! i was like omg nice car but that sh!t ruins it. i told that to the mechanic working on it. i only saw it for a sec because i was just there to pick up their computer system to work on it. didnt see under hood just underneath the car. it was black with two silver stripes down the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread