Sold the Cobra:(

black2003svt

Established Member
Had to sell the Cobra (3 kids in sports and NO time to drive it):fm: Bought this as my new DD and love it:banana: Its the IS 350 loaded with every option Lexus offered. Road and Track says it runs 13.50 at 103mph stock!! Not bad for a 4 door..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice DD there!! My daughter has had Lexus cars since around 1996 and has always loved them. Yours looks like a gem. A fast gem! Best of luck with it. :)

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
My wife a I own one (black IS350), and I freaking love it! I love everything about it. From handling to acceleration, it is so damn smooth. The sound system is rediculous too. The upgraded sound system was like $3000 option:eek:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
man i saw one of those teh other day all blacked out w/ rims, looked sick.
nice ride though, i am a fan of those.

black2003svt

Established Member
My wife a I own one (black IS350), and I freaking love it! I love everything about it. From handling to acceleration, it is so damn smooth. The sound system is rediculous too. The upgraded sound system was like $3000 option:eek:

My window sticker said it was $3,999:lol1:. Thanks for the compliments guys!!:beer:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Very nice...you are going one way, I'm going the other...KB install in progress, lol...best of luck

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
My buddy has the same car.

It's a great car, but I HATE the cheap rubber looking dash they stuck in it.

Oh, and I'm really gonna piss ya off here... Look how outta place the digital clock numbers look...

They seem like they are stright outta 1991, while the rest of the dash looks like a spaceship!

Users who are viewing this thread