Sold the 350Z...

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Sorry guys, no sports car upgrade over here either. I commute 60 miles every day and the ride on the Z was getting a bit old.

Bought a 2014 Mazda 6 Touring, unlike my Z that was an 07 base model with basically just an engine and a stereo with a CD player, this Mazda has cruise control, stereo functions on the steering wheel, bluetooth (THIS makes your commute so much better), push-start button, blind spot sensors, touch screen stereo, dual thermostat control, 19" wheels, leather seats, and even a back up camera.

The car is rated at 38mpg highway and so far I absolutely love it. I bought an automatic since it feels like a better fit for a car like this... so far no regrets, love absolutely everything about the car. It feels and drives great, there's quality written all over the interior and exterior of the car.

While at the dealer we decided as well to trade in my wife's Sonata for a 2013 Kia Optima...

I had tinted windows installed on both cars today but I have not uploaded any pictures of that.

Specs for the car are 184hp, 185 torque and a weight of 3200lbs... not fast :)

img1568zd.jpg

img1569hy.jpg

img1567gh.jpg

img1581sv.jpg

85259276.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Congrats on the new car. I know I wouldn't want to drive that far in a sports car.

Have to love the economy and gas prices. Seems like a lot of people are giving up their gas guzzlers for fuel efficient cars.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
At least the mazda looks classy and has potential to look even better. Much worse choices could have been made...I personally like it.

XtraTQ

Established Member
I like the new Mazda 6. Will probably be my next DD. You'll have to post up your gas mileage as you run a few tanks through it. Curious to see what it will really do.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
not happening. it wont even get a V6.

That'd be a bummer. But I'm still hoping for a turbo option like the Sonota/Optima 2.0T, Malibu and Fusion. I believe the Camry and Altima are the only midsize sedans left with V6 engines.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
the "performance" engine offering is going to be a 2.2 diesel. 200hp/350lbs is what we hear. supposed 60mpg and "V6" performance. i doubt it, think this is a mistake for mazda; make a car that good looking and then give it no balls.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Didn't recognize it as a mazda at first. Looks like a really nice ride. And I really like those optimas.

BladeX10

Established Member
I must be used to riding in harsh cars. I DD a sn95 GT over 100 miles a day right now and think its pretty damn comfortable. Maybe i should test drive one of these newer eco cars and see what all the fuss is about lol.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I must be used to riding in harsh cars. I DD a sn95 GT over 100 miles a day right now and think its pretty damn comfortable. Maybe i should test drive one of these newer eco cars and see what all the fuss is about lol.

That's what I'm saying lol! I used to DD my '97 Cobra with a O/R H and 4.10 gears (also has H&R SS springs and 'racing' seats) and thought I had it good haha. I'm back to DD'ing my '00 Civic now though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
May not be all that fast, but it's a nice looking car. I like the changes Mazda has made in the Mazda 6. Enjoy it! Nice Optima, too!

Users who are viewing this thread