Sold the 14

fullthrtle

Established Member
Sold the 14 gt yesterday. Now I'm looking for an 04 cobra. Hopefully I will be in one soon. Spring by the latest

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
Nice, have you ever driven an 03/04? Styling wise it's a big step up but you will miss the creature comforts of the 14.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That's something you dont see/hear every day. Is April fools early this time around?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Did the 14 have a boss intake? If so.. You made the worst choice ever

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Were you unhappy with the '14 GT? Was it your daily driver? Being such a new car, I'm surprised you're getting rid of it so soon. The 2003-2004 Cobra is, of course, a 10+ year old car, with much lesser creature comforts, less overall quality/fit and finish. Are you wanting it to be a daily driver to replace the '14, or will it be an occasionally driven car. I'm sure you've thought it through. Just surprised you're doing this unless the Terminator will be a second car.

Hope you find your perfect Terminator. You might want to check out the inventory at Hi End Auto.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
That is a very bold move, I am going to assume that you have already driven or owned and 03/04 Cobra and know exactly what you are getting into? I don't think many people would make a leap of faith to a car 10 years older without having a good idea that it is what they really want.

I certainly understand the decision. Given that I owned a 14' I would probably be selling it and seeking a pristine low mile Cobra. There is a charm in the Cobra for me... I like the power and the driver experience. It might not have the new bells and whistles, but it is a better car for me. And I think that long term it will be more memorable.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Should of came to the dark side earlier.. Anyone can toss on a boss intake and run 9's in a 5.0

No driver mod needed

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I agree that's a pretty bold move. Only reason I would've done that was to get '15

01GTB

Established Member

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I wouldn't have even done it at this point.

03/04 getting too old now to trade a newer car for one, assuming too its daily driven.

VenomVeins

Established Member
I can actually see why he'd want to do it.

Has anyone in this thread driven or owned a '14 GT? Nice cars, to be sure....but they feel like an overbloated boat compared to the 2003/2004. The rawness and connection you feel driving the Terminator just isnt there on the '14 GT.

The interior on the 03/04 is creaky dated garbage now compared to the '14, and for me the seating/shift arrangement never quite worked for me being 6'3". The newer GT's fit me much better but feel like rolling couches compared to the Term's, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread