Sold the '12 Boss, Bought a '13 GT500

dcgtconv

Established Member
Landed up putting on a full set of pilot A/S 3+, it was like night and day, especially now in the fall with cooler mornings and evenings, traction is way better in putting the hp to the ground. I love this car, power is so fun and exhilarating. Did paint correction and 3m clear bra and ceramic protection and it is way easier to care for the black now. Now patiently waiting to place my order for a 2021 GT 500. I have a spot reserved at a SVT dealer and order banks should be opening in the next few weeks, then the gruelling wait for next summer delivery

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Landed up putting on a full set of pilot A/S 3+, it was like night and day, especially now in the fall with cooler mornings and evenings, traction is way better in putting the hp to the ground. I love this car, power is so fun and exhilarating. Did paint correction and 3m clear bra and ceramic protection and it is way easier to care for the black now. Now patiently waiting to place my order for a 2021 GT 500. I have a spot reserved at a SVT dealer and order banks should be opening in the next few weeks, then the gruelling wait for next summer delivery
When you get the 21 GT500 are you keeping the 13 as well?

dcgtconv

Established Member
When you get the 21 GT500 are you keeping the 13 as well?
The plan is to keep the 13, Depends on how good the 21 is on longer highway trips, reports say that the mileage for the 21 is terrible, the 13 is awesome on fuel for longer trips and we find really comfortable - not mention a blast when passing slow pokes.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The plan is to keep the 13, Depends on how good the 21 is on longer highway trips, reports say that the mileage for the 21 is terrible, the 13 is awesome on fuel for longer trips and we find really comfortable - not mention a blast when passing slow pokes.
That'd be awesome to have them both

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It definitely would be nice if you can keep your '13 GT-500 when you buy the '21.

I went back through your first post in this thread and when I saw the 'SVT Performance Package' my brain said, wow, how cool is that!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread