Sold my baby

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
If you don't remember me, I had my 97 gt up here a while ago trying to get rid of it after the lifter gave way and after about a month or 2 she's finally gone. Moving on to older and faster stangs! Gonna be in the market for a notch this spring... Any suggestions on what to look for and comments are appreciated!:beer:

Pictures by PackinPonies - Photobucket

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Congrats in the sale. A notch will be my next mustang. One day. There is a sick one that just came for sale in the market. White and sexy for $11k I think he was asking. Good luck on the hunt.

Stanglovin

Established Member
Congrats in the sale. A notch will be my next mustang. One day. There is a sick one that just came for sale in the market. White and sexy for $11k I think he was asking. Good luck on the hunt.

Thanks man! Won't have near 11k for a while, but I should have enough to get myself something fun for the spring. And Notch's are at my top 3 with the 03/04 termi's and the Cobra Jet Notch's look absolutely MEAN with drag radials and imo are the only stangs that actually look good with slicks on.
:burnout:

Stanglovin

Established Member
4 - 6k will buy you a nice one

I'd start with craigs list...TON's of em on there. Check, MA, RI , CT, NH

Oh I know! I found a mean one with a drag set up for 4500 wicked cheap a few months back, I'm buying mine first day of Spring, March 20th, can't wait to show you guys my new baby!

Users who are viewing this thread