**Socal Cruise- Saturday May 3rd**

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
count me in for this one...i live in ventura so id would be just like takin the long way home, see you guys there and btw is it cool if my buddy comes, its a goat lol

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
10. Continue on S Rice Ave 0.5 mi
11. Turn left at E Channel Islands Blvd 0.8 mi
12. Merge onto CA-1 N/Oxnard Blvd via the ramp to Oxnard 3.7 mi
13. Turn right at E Gonzales Rd 1.1 mi
14. Turn left at N Rose Ave

They have redone this section a few years back. PCH turns into rice without getting off. There would be alot less stop lights if you stay on Rice left on Gonzales right on Rose and that would put chills on your left At the next stop light.

FYI

Thank God! I was going to suggest this, too!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
count me in for this one...i live in ventura so id would be just like takin the long way home, see you guys there and btw is it cool if my buddy comes, its a goat lol
Awesome, we'll see ya there..
Your friend is more than welcome to come on out with us. He has as much right to roll as anyone..:thumbsup:

BTW watching the news as i'm getting ready for work and the weather lady is saying how perfect of a weekend it's gonna be.. She's like just get out and do something, anything..:rockon:

Should be a great time..:beer:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
We might be meeting up with you guys along PCH.:coolman: Look for Glenn in the 03 Sonic Cobra and myself in the black 07 GT/CS! Glenn_03Cobra, Julies_03Cobra.

I'd like to add there is also a Friday's in the same mall, and some other smaller restaurants, plus McDonald's. Just in case Chili's is pressed for room for everyone. There is usually quite a few open parking spaces between Sam's Club and Chili's. Sorry if this is duplicate info. ;-)

Sounds like a good time, thanks for organizing it!:-D

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
We might be meeting up with you guys along PCH.:coolman: Look for Glenn in the 03 Sonic Cobra and myself in the black 07 GT/CS! Glenn_03Cobra, Julies_03Cobra.

I'd like to add there is also a Friday's in the same mall, and some other smaller restaurants, plus McDonald's. Just in case Chili's is pressed for room for everyone. There is usually quite a few open parking spaces between Sam's Club and Chili's. Sorry if this is duplicate info. ;-)

Sounds like a good time, thanks for organizing it!:-D

Awesome!!:beer:
I have a couple of staging areas that i'm planning on setting up, so everyone can regroup. One happens to be shortly after we hit PCH, i planned on sending that info to the lead car but i'll send it to you along with my cell number.. I could give you a call with an approximate ETA just so you know where the pack is..

Thanks for the intel on the parking center. Would you mind, leading us once we hit the parking center on the best place to park? or i could just send you a topographical map of the center and you point it out for us?

Let me know what works best and thanks again for your help.:thumbsup:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I have a couple of staging areas that i'm planning on setting up, so everyone can regroup. One happens to be shortly after we hit PCH, i planned on sending that info to the lead car but i'll send it to you along with my cell number.. I could give you a call with an approximate ETA just so you know where the pack is..

Thanks for the intel on the parking center. Would you mind, leading us once we hit the parking center on the best place to park? or i could just send you a topographical map of the center and you point it out for us?

Let me know if you need anything i'll P.M you with my number. I'll be coming with a good amount of cars.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member

You know, in case we are unable to make it, how about Bullitt207 showing you the way? Whattya say Alex? You are going for sure.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
T minus 1 day:banana::pepper::banana::pepper:

We'll get the original post edited to reflect the latest attendee list and info..
For now you can click on the link below to view it.
**SoCal Cruise Saturday May 3rd**

We're able to secure 16 reserved parking spots in the front of the restaurant and a room / area in the restaurant to accommodate 36 people..

Should be a great time, see ya there.:beer:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
I think if the ventura group wanted to leave by 8 we should make it in time...come on, you know how we drive :D lol

RedfireVNM

Established Member
If you guys are gonna meet at 8 that should be plenty of time. Im gonna try to make it out there.

I should probably wash my car this time though huh?:dw:

LOL ya, im gunna try to wake up early and do the same...you know you wanna go joe...whoa, that rhymed :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread