So you throw a Roush Charger on a Truck and now you try and sell it as a true Roush

Jaa1456

Established Member
I emailed this guy to ask him why he is calling this Lincoln Mark LT a Roush edition. I know Lincoln never had a Roush edition Mark LT ever. The reply I got was because Jack ROush came to his house picked the truck up, drove it to his shop and then did all the work himself. Hmm a man that old with his health problems and all the employees he has, is actually gonna do this just for you. Anyways after several emials asking for documents, a pic of the signed dash and plaques in the car, I keep getting "why the hell would I have those and do that to my truck". My response is because you keep saying it is a Roush, now prove it. Anybody can buy a Roush charger and throw it on a truck. Also he said the pinstriping was picked out and done by Jack Roush himself. Here is the Ebay link. Lincoln : Mark Series | eBay Everyone should just bust this guys balls for being a moron.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I thought anyone with like a base car/truck like this could have it sent in to be turned into a Roush edition car/truck? Though it's not brand new from Roush and wasn't sent to Roush to be done from the factory, it is still a Roush Edition right? I thought the same thing applied for Saleens too? Or am I mistaken?

Jaa1456

Established Member
No they are not Roush additions unless they come from Roush as one. Same with Saleen, Both companies take vehichles straight from Ford before they are sold and then do what ever they are gonna do and then sell them. You can send a vehichle to one of these companies but it doesn't make it a true Roush or Saleen. Just means it was worked on by those companies. There is a lot more to these cars then just throwing a charger on it and calling it a Roush and there has never been such a thing as a Roush Mark LT.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

Jaa1456

Established Member
Were you planning on buying the truck?

I plan on buying another Mark LT yes, just not this one. I wrote to the guy just to ask why he called it a Roush besides the fact he threw on a Roush charger. And then the BS began from the guy, so i would bet there is something wrong with the truck if the guy is telling all these lies from the start. My Mark LT was stolen and wrecked a few months back, luckily I didn't have my rims on there at the time. I paid 7grand for the rims alone.

txyaloo

Established Member
I plan on buying another Mark LT yes, just not this one. I wrote to the guy just to ask why he called it a Roush besides the fact he threw on a Roush charger. And then the BS began from the guy, so i would bet there is something wrong with the truck if the guy is telling all these lies from the start. My Mark LT was stolen and wrecked a few months back, luckily I didn't have my rims on there at the time. I paid 7grand for the rims alone.

So why do you care how he was advertising it if you weren't interested?

Jaa1456

Established Member
So someone doesn't get ripped off thinking they are buying a roush vehicle when they aren't. Its very misleading and is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread