So, why is it so hard for women to use tin foil?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Is the charaded cutter facing the right direction? Some designs, it comes in the box and then you set it up. The tiny spikes are angled, so if you put it in the wrong way, it's not as efficient at cutting. Next, apply pressure with your whole arm. So with your right hand, say you pull out a foot of it. With your left hand, apply downward pressure, just in front of the cutting edge. Start at one side and roll your way across until it's fully cut. Takes 2 seconds and works perfectly.
I would say the problem lies more to the fact the cutter is just acting out the part and the film doesn’t quite get it.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Tin foil, huh? Try getting your gal to use depleted uranium, then call me. I'm like, "do you have any idea how difficult it is to roll uranium into foil, just to start with?" And she won't even listen!

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Tin foil, huh? Try getting your gal to use depleted uranium, then call me. I'm like, "do you have any idea how difficult it is to roll uranium into foil, just to start with?" And she won't even listen!

Yes but if you microwave it in the uranium, 2 seconds is all you need!

Users who are viewing this thread