so who's ready for mustang week?

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
I just paid for my condo for all week long like usual. staying Monday-sunday.

I hope to have my cobra ready this year.....

now I have to buy another trailer to haul it.

who's going this year?

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
keep us up dated !! cobra just about done! trailer ready! need tow vehicle...looking at Jeep eco-diesel....

94slowbra1

Established Member
I'm going to make my first trip there this year. The wife, myself, the f350, trailer and of course the 10th. Looking forward to it.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
are they gonna do the bfgoodrich thing again? also what about the battle at the beach event....

I hope both are going on again.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Got something big to do Thursday night...cruise in with a dyno in the works...keep y'all posted.

For those who don't know everyone cruises an hour and a half out to the track on Thursday night and there is absolutely nothing going on in Myrtle Beach.

Once you go to the track one time you'll say...'skipping that next year'

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Got something big to do Thursday night...cruise in with a dyno in the works...keep y'all posted.

For those who don't know everyone cruises an hour and a half out to the track on Thursday night and there is absolutely nothing going on in Myrtle Beach.

Once you go to the track one time you'll say...'skipping that next year'

Thats true. I went to the track 1 night. Its so damn hot. 130 degrees on the track, and there is no shade. I had to buy a new shirt to change into before getting back in my car on the suede seats to drive back. We use that as a night out with the significant others.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
we are stating at ocean creek. its like 3/4 from the mall. right across the street from dicks last resort. we stay there every year. expensive yes but well worth it to me being so close to the mall with 3 little kids.

Users who are viewing this thread