So who has the longest drive to mustang week?

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
we are looking at 630 miles each way and just under 11 hours (which im sure we can shave a little off lol) we are cruising down with my car, a turboed '99 cobra, '03 mach 1, '07 gt500, '03 cobra, 2 '04 cobras, a '03 saleen, and a 4 valve supercharged '99 gt. One '04 is coming down on a trailer in case of any mishaps on drag night (which is why im not running the car down there cuz my shit always finds something else to break) we are also gonna have walkie talkies to keep each other motivated on the ride. we rented an ocean front beach house and are leaving the girlfriends at home! im hoping to squeeze ~275 miles to a tank cuisin in 6th most the time. how far are you guys traveling?

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
bout 3.5 hours for me. Reidsville nc

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I traded e-mails with some folks coming from New Mexico!:beer:

Myself... I drive about 3.5 hours.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
911.29 miles each way. says 14 hours, but i think it's gonna be 13 including the stops if i remember corectly from last year. lol this will be the 6th year for me going. best trip of the year for me!!!!!

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
yea im real excited too! this will be my first mustang week and i plan on going every year moving forward. we are leaving really early saturday morning the 17th so if anybody coming from north of jersey on that day wants to meet up, we can cruise down together! keep those responses coming! i wanna see someone who has over 1,000 mile trip each way!

03DSGGT

Established Member
We'll be coming down from Cleveland, about 12 hours away. There will be 4 of us.. me in my 03 GT, my buddy in his 02GT, my buddies brother in his 07 V6, and my other buddy with his 03 Cobra vert..

Users who are viewing this thread