So this just happened... I bought the Teal Teraminator back! :)

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw you driving on Holly Springs road last night. We were driving home from Michaels and I spotted the teal terminator! I told my wife that she just saw a legendary car, looked great by the way. We lost sight of you when we turned on to Main Street.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Just saw you driving on Holly Springs road last night. We were driving home from Michaels and I spotted the teal terminator! I told my wife that she just saw a legendary car, looked great by the way. We lost sight of you when we turned on to Main Street.

Yeah, I decided to drive it up CrossFit last night, so you must have seen me on the way there or way back. I had to go to Roanoke, VA today for work and I decided to drive the car there too. Sooo glad I did! Some of those back roads are fantastic and it was a gorgeous day. Sucked a little coming home in traffic but it was well worth it. Can't complain about getting paid to drive 6.5 hours in a badass car through the country side. Here is a pic I snapped while out today. Of course the best roads (the curvy ones) weren't conducive to safely taking a pic of while driving. :)

20161025_095323_zpsjfqcwcwc.jpg

On a different note, I did manage to get the Teal Terminator included in my wife and I's recent baby announcement! :)

Garagebrogreenmd_zpsnie6wyky.png

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Congrats man. I saw this car at Mustang Week several years back. I had a teal 93 Cobra and have always loved that color, so of course I always loved the teal terminator too.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on getting it back, I remember seeing this car form a terminator get together up in Siler city years ago...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Nice plate but your garage is making me all itchy!

I'm hoping drywall goes up in the next couple of weeks. Been finishing wiring, plumbing, air lines, and other miscellaneous things on the inside for the last 6 months. Can't wait to "finish" it off with drywall and paint!

Users who are viewing this thread