So this just happened... I bought the Teal Teraminator back! :)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
The guy I sold it to 6 years ago, Eddie, and I have stayed in touch since he first purchased the car. A little less than a year ago we kind of threw around the idea that he might entertain the idea of selling it in the not too distant future and I let him know if things fell into place financially that I might be interested in re-purchasing it. Well the stars aligned and I flew down to GA last Friday and drove her back home!

She still looks as beautiful as the day I sold her to Eddie. He said it hadn't seen a drop of rain since he left my house with it 6 years ago and it looks like it. He only put about 12K miles on it in that time frame. He was also kind enough to add a Maximum Motorsports tubular K-member, LCA's, coilovers and caster-camber kit! It definitely feels tighter and more responsive. Other than that it's still pretty much the same.

I've had the pleasure and fortune to own a few cool cars in my life to date, and my friends often kid me about not keeping most of them around very long, lol. But I think thus far this was the car I owned for the longest (4.5 years). And I know that isn't a long time for some people but I just have a habit of after owning/driving something for 2-3 years it's time to move onto something else. I honestly don't know what my intentions are this go around with this car but I can tell you if I like it enough to buy it back it was definitely a car I missed. Will I keep it forever... probably not, but who knows. :)

It's been about 5 years since I had a car with a manual transmission though and I can tell you I've missed rowing the gears. Feeling the pull of 600+ rwhp doesn't hurt either! :) It was a blast to drive back home in the gorgeous weather we had this past weekend and I drove it to work today too just because. No plans for any additional mods at this point (just a couple little things I'm going to mess with) but it's probably only a matter of time. But shhhh... tell don't my wife that. ;)

Below are a couple pics. I didn't get a chance to take any better ones this weekend and I hadn't even washed it when these were taken either. Hopefully I'll be a little more active on these forums again with this bute back in my life.

20161016_181759_zpsubxwono8.jpg

image2_zpsjepffqmn.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Congratulations! Always admired and loved the work and detail you had put into this car. I remember when you posted pics of it leaving. Glad she is back home where she belongs.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Congrats man. Gotta be a good feeling to have your car back. Can't wait till I can get into another Terminator again.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, that's sharp.

I read through the post and was still surprised to see a Teal Terminator.... I read the title as Real Terminator...

Weird how your mind autocorrects sometimes.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
It's a Fox Body color, correct? What's the name of the paint and what years had it? 99% sure it's the same color as a car I used to have.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks guys.

Yesss love it more more more pics!

I plan to get some more soon. I'm sure I'll post up when I do.

Whaaaaat?!? Where was this in GA?! It's beautiful OP :beer: very cool

He lived in Carrollton, GA... I believe that was the name of his city. Near AL border I believe.

It's a Fox Body color, correct? What's the name of the paint and what years had it? 99% sure it's the same color as a car I used to have.

Yeah, it's '93 Cobra Teal.

94slowbra1

Established Member
i remember the build thread for this car. was jealous of it back then (mainly because i didnt have a terminator), and kind of still now (even though i have my 03). beautiful car and glad you got your hands back on it

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
You are correct, Carrollton GA. I saw this car a few times on the road but I mainly walked buy it on a walking trail that passed by his house for the last couple of years. It was always tucked away in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread