So the seat belt saved my life!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Glad the belt worked. You're gonna be sore for weeks. You get red-face from the airbag poppin' you?

SVT8U

Established Member
inteller said:
i like seatbelts, they keep you from sliding around when driving hard.
+1 :lol:
Seat belt saved my ass too. I put a honda civic THROUGH a 14" diameter tree at about 6' off the ground. Broke the damn tree off. (the tree was partially dead, but still had about 80% green leaves.) I definately would have been dead if it werent for the seat belt. I normally didnt wear one, but I was driving hard and didnt want to slide around so I buclked up.<--no joke. 40 seconds later..... bam!
To give you an idea of how violent the crash was- I had a bottle of sunscreen underneath my drivers seat. After the crash that bottle was about 130-150 feet away from my car. It flew out the only open window, which was my sunroof. So from under the seat to 150' away by way of the sunroof. I still dont know how that happened, but the accident was spectacular! lol glad your are alright man, that really sucks.

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

rip truck

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I wear mine religiously but sometimes consider why I should have to by law. If I were to be T-boned by some moron it increases my chance of getting killed rather than decreasing it. I mean come on, you're stuck in the god damn seat. God forbid it get pinched between the seat and center console somehow and the car is on fire.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Glad to hear you are ok man!!

3 times the seat belt has saved my life to date. One head on at 60+

once when i got hit head on at a redlight, how the hell that guy hit me i still don't know

In the other i was involeced in 12 car pileup in Va beach in a rain storm, dude infront of me lost it and collected me and the guy next to me. plus 9 others.

Users who are viewing this thread