So, the new CTS-V sounds pretty badass with the Stainless Works setup...

Coiled03

Established Member
I don't get loud exhaust on a luxury vehicle. Isn't the point of these cars to be insulated from the noise, and outside world while you drive? What am I missing?

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I don't get loud exhaust on a luxury vehicle. Isn't the point of these cars to be insulated from the noise, and outside world while you drive? What am I missing?

They are still quiet on the inside even with aggressive exhaust. My car has long tubes, off road H and a race cat-back and it doesn't sound much louder, from the inside, than the stock exhaust.

smitty2919

Established Member

Your man card? ZIIINNGGG

I don't know if I would want something that loud on a car like that, but I'd need something throaty. If it has a V8 and performance like the V series, I want to hear it.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I hope the exhaust actually fits worth a damn. The SW headers on both my marauders fit great, but the SW catbacks, including the one on my black marauder, fit like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread