So on my way home....

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I seen a guy driving this down the road.... I told him bring it to my house, he said 1000$ I gave him 200!
4d783b74.jpg

jrd699

Established Member
10x12 new 1200.... Seen a dude driving down the road with it, said hey I want that! He says his daughter gave to him, so I told him to deliver it to my house! He wanted 1,000 I got him down to 200 delivered! Needed more room in garage for my new toy!

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I built one just like that. Paid $1300 from HomeDepot. Nice deal.

On a side note, you really should put concrete block under it as a foundation. Those things are notorious for rotting. I dug out a trench and buried block 3/4s down around the whole outside framing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I built one just like that. Paid $1300 from HomeDepot. Nice deal.

On a side note, you really should put concrete block under it as a foundation. Those things are notorious for rotting. I dug out a trench and buried block 3/4s down around the whole outside framing.

I wanted to lay down a concrete foundation for my new 8 X 16 vinyl sided shed but because it was being installed at the rear of my lot (technically a wetlands area but it's dry as a bone all the time) the town wetlands commission wouldn't give me an approval unless I agree to set it on blocks. The concrete slab would make it a "permanent" structure whereas the blocks make it one that can be removed without disturbing the wetlands area. :dw:

I did, though, attach wire mesh all along the base, buried a good 6" into the ground and a foot outward from the shed to prevent critters like groundhogs and skunks from setting up residence under it. Hopefully that and regular applications of pesticide around the perimeter will provide ample protection from carpenter ants.

JRD699, if you can, run power to the shed with a light on the inside and power plugs on the outside. Trust me, you'll be thankful when you have to got into the shed at night, and having outlets on the outside is very handy.

jrd699

Established Member
will that be your man cave for when the wife kicks you out of bed?

Yes! She's mad I just spent all our money on a sports car:shrug: wtf is her problem! I will make it the fap cave! I needed room in garage for car anyway:banana:

I wish I coulda got the forklift for 200! Shoulda offered him 300!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread