So now im pissed with the justice system

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
[ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/06/15/pn.one.year.rape.sentence.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

:fm::fm::fm::fm::fm:

Common

Established Member
Oh and DA had a horribly weak case here too. No sane person would actually allow this without a good reason....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is also another justice system......within the prison system. Unfortunately this dirtbag will be back out on the streets in 3 months. Hardcore convicts don't take lightly to child rapists. If this guy isn't totally secluded from the rest of the prison population, odds are pretty good that justice of some type would catch up to him sooner or later.

This is B.S. IMO. So if the evidence is not solid or there is a concern that the child might freeze up under questioning and cause a mistrial of some sort, then take when you can get. Don't waste your time trying to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. What the hell about this child's rights? They apparently are more concerned about the right this scum has to confront his accuser than they do about prosecuting the offender to the fullest and protecting the victim. Yeah, I know this is a case of constitutional rights being used FOR the scumbag offender and AGAINST the victim. And as a result we'll hear more and more utterly stupid plea bargains like this. America has become milk toast soft and politically correct. And in this case a guilty offender will get off pretty much scott free. And all the more likely he will strike again. :nonono: :fm:

Lastly, you just KNOW the problem will get worse as we fill the Supreme Court with more liberal minded judges.

Last edited:

MLMike25

Established Member
Add to it the fact that Donte Stallworth (NFL wide receiver) got 30 days for killing a guy while DUI.

Frecking amazing.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
I wont bypass the filter but this "person" has no right to the air we breathe. Im sure you will all agree[those with children] that I would make 100% sure this would never happen to another child.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Can't the judge sentence this guy outside of the plea deal?

The defense attorney works out a deal with the prosecution, then he pleas guilty, then he's sentenced. Can't the judge go ahead and sentence him to the max anyways?

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
The judge can override the decision.But as mentioned,most of the time the judge will agree with what the prosecution and defense atty worked out.Very sorry all the way around.The crime is done,but this 4 yr old will never have the "normal life".

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Read it this morning. :mj:

"When you go to court looking for justice.
That's what you find, just us."
Richard Pryor

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
my stomach actually hurts right now! I saw how he was released due to haveing terminal cancer in 2003?!?!?! When did we start granting shorter sentences due to the fact he is dieing?!?!?!?!?!!!! I think the person that granted him a release in 2003 needs to be looked at as well. Do I think the judge needs to be evaluated..YES, it is is ruling, it is his court room, he can over rule the decision as necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread