So Nissan is on the right track to fixing the GTRs tranny issue

LOLasaurus

Established Member
Make it a wagon so you can haul extra trannys around :beer:

nissan-gtr-r35-wagon-580.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i wont lie, that actually looks sorta good. i mean, the front still looks like absoloute asshole, but the side is kinda cool.

mr2cam

Established Member
I wouldn't mind owning a new GTR if they took soem weight out, and went back to a getrag 6 speed.

jf4boogie

Established Member
I'd like to know how many of the guys that bash the GT-R have actually ridden in one...

They are quite impressive in person especially considering their size/weight. Sure its not the fastest thing on earth in a straight line, but its still a great car IMO.

It has a great pull till 100ish and handles like its literally on rails...

but yeah that wagon...eh, not my cup o' tea

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Idk.... I kind of like the way the wagon looks. It would make a good family car for me but definitly not a track toy. If I was going to spend that much on an import it would be a TT 6-speed Supra.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I wouldn't mind owning a new GTR if they took soem weight out, and went back to a getrag 6 speed.

100% agreed, I wanted one big time till I saw all the problems with the transmissions... a Getrag 6 speed and I'd sell all my cars and get one.:sleeping:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
I'd like to know how many of the guys that bash the GT-R have actually ridden in one...

They are quite impressive in person especially considering their size/weight. Sure its not the fastest thing on earth in a straight line, but its still a great car IMO.

It has a great pull till 100ish and handles like its literally on rails...

but yeah that wagon...eh, not my cup o' tea

I think the only reason people continue to hate on it is solely due to the fact of the way Nissan touted about it's "supercar" performance, and how it would destroy any car on the road.... Then fell short.... very short... Also the fact they used ringers for their Nuburg. times and other tracks.

The hate was bred by the manufacturer. Ask most any fan of cars, even diehard bowtie and ford only fans... The old skylines were intense, and quiet possible the best built purchasable street car in history as far as reliability, modibility and downright nastiness.

The new one is like the ugly retarded step child.. It wil NEVER achieve what it's older sibling did.

Only thing it has going for it is the fact they are not very common so when you see one it's kind of interesting. At least here in Ut.

Users who are viewing this thread