So my friend had a motorcycle accident...

i3ooivl

Established Member
:fm: he was going 40 down a straight road, when a dodge neon pulled out in front of him. He nailed the neon right behind the axle and flew over top of it and landed on his back.

He got up and was in pretty good spirits, With the exception of a destroyed bike and a huge gash on his leg.

http://plaza.ufl.edu/i3ooivl/bryan.jpg *gross warning*
http://plaza.ufl.edu/i3ooivl/bryan1.jpg

I'll post more pics when i get em....

And PS... it looks like the girl didnt have insurance :fm: Anyone know a good motorcycle lawyer in florida?

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That sucks man, I lost a good friend this year from a motorcycle accident. :(

i3ooivl

Established Member
quick update.... the girl doesnt have insurance.

The officer found her 100% at fault, but she threatened to counter sue if my friend took her to court, because she felt that they made an "illegal U-turn" 2 miles up the road. There are some horrible people out there.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
He is a lucky mofo that this is all that happened. Glad to hear he is ok. Freakin' sue that chicken head.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
i3ooivl said:
quick update.... the girl doesnt have insurance.

The officer found her 100% at fault, but she threatened to counter sue if my friend took her to court, because she felt that they made an "illegal U-turn" 2 miles up the road. There are some horrible people out there.

psssh all id say is you'd lose.
how can she possibly prove he made an illegal U two miles ahead?!?! she have eagle eyes or something, dumb hoes

i3ooivl

Established Member
well a little more detail about this road.... the speed limit is 55 mph, and its a pretty large street, 2 lanes going each way.

My buddy was going north on it, and did a U-turn to come back south (the visor on his helmit flew off and he and my other friend were going back to get it). The lady was in a turn lane facing north at a stop light. Both lights were green but she decided to turn across southbound traffic... just in time to hit my buddy.

if she would have been going any slower both of my friends would have hit her. The one who didnt hit her said he missed the car by about 2 feet.

Last edited:

i3ooivl

Established Member
terrible one said:
psssh all id say is you'd lose.
how can she possibly prove he made an illegal U two miles ahead?!?! she have eagle eyes or something, dumb hoes

and you should have seen the coke bottles this girl wore.... she's 25 years old and it was her daddys car. She just moved to gainesville for school.

ROADKILL

Established Member
Had a car turn left in front of me 11-2-03 and I hit him head-on doing about 45-50 he was doing 10-15 in the opposite direction. Leathers, boots, gloves, spine protector, top of the line helment. Very lucky man I am. I had a broken pelvis and just found out Friday that I'm going to have to have back surgery. Still, a very lucky guy in my opinion. I lost two friends in bike wrecks in a year and a half before mine and their wrecks were no where near as bad as mine. Just wasn't my time I guess. Glad to hear your friend is ok. My advice is sue the shit out of her. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

i3ooivl

Established Member
don't you worry.... my buddy has been pretty liquored up since the accident (the doc didnt give him any pain meds and he's pretty beaten up) so me and the other guy that didn't get hit found him a couple pretty decent lawyers that said they'd take the case.

Hopefully it aint gonna be a super long one seeing the girl was at fault

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Sue her... He's very lucky to only have sustained those injuries.

I nearly killed myself on a bike in 10/03..knock unconsious,sent to hospital in ambulance, the whole deal.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
i3ooivl said:
but she threatened to counter sue if my friend took her to court, because she felt that they made an "illegal U-turn" 2 miles up the road.

That's great, but completely unrelated to the accident or the scene of the crash. I'd like to see how far she'd get with a judge when he finds out she is uninsured. He should file a claim with his own insurance and then subrogate. If his insurance gets the money, they will not raise his premiums and they will give back the deductible.

People are just trash. I bet that bitch didn't even feel bad about it, too. You really can't understand how people pull out in front of bikes unless you ride. It's ridiculous.

i3ooivl

Established Member
In florida you dont have to have insurance on your bike..... so being the poor college kids we are, we don't. Kinda sucks when stuff like this happens.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Everyone else already said it...

+1 he's alive
+2 he's not horribly disfigured

No way she can justify driving without insurance and no one will even listen to anything she has to say regarding the accident or what happend before the accident. Kind of like driving without a license - no matter what happens it is your fault because you should not have been there to begin with.

I was once in his shoes and looked down to see my radius and ulna staring me in the face (and my left foot twisted completely backwards). Other than some nasty scars and both arms now loaded with titanium it was a full recovery. Once your friend clears his head, he'll be back in the saddle and better from the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread