So, I've gone to the dark side...z06

whiplash306

Established Member
SWEET pick up...but from one who's been the route....you will miss the Cobra terribly! It's only a matter of time! By the time a year and a half had transpired, I couldn't get out of my cammed and exhausted, 23k miles '02 quicksilver ZO6 fast enough! They are AMAZING machines, but if you're a Mustang guy, you'll miss the heck out the Mustang's overall lovable awkwardness....ha!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Speaking from first hand experience... you're gonna miss the almost instant low-end torque your Cobra had. On the other hand... you'll be grinning like a Cheshire Cat the first time you throw that new Z into a tight curve at high speed!

Nice find and enjoy the new toy.

U.M.

GN1986

Established Member
You've made a jealous man out of me very early in the morning..! Whether it's a C5 or C6 you just have to LOVE the Z06's. Just gorgeous cars.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Nice car Hope u did not pay any where near that price though. U can buy those cars with about the same miles for way less

Jack Burton

Established Member
15702A02.jpg

15702A03.jpg

15702A04.jpg

Jack Burton

Established Member
Damn, just above 9k. Are you going to drive it or put a picture frame around it like the last guy?

It's a two owner car. The first owner had it for a year...only put on 64 miles. Not sure what the hell he was doing with it.

It is my new daily driver. I only commute about 40 miles a day, so I wont' be killing it with miles. But, that's why I wanted a low mileage car, so I could drive it and enjoy it and not worry about the miles. :beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
Speaking from first hand experience... you're gonna miss the almost instant low-end torque your Cobra had. On the other hand... you'll be grinning like a Cheshire Cat the first time you throw that new Z into a tight curve at high speed!

Nice find and enjoy the new toy.

U.M.

I definitely agree. I do miss that low end grunt that my Cobra had. The engine attitude of this car is a lot different. I haven't had a chance to put it in any corners yet, but I'm looking forward to that.:rolling:

Jack Burton

Established Member
Nice car Hope u did not pay any where near that price though. U can buy those cars with about the same miles for way less

I paid $26,900 for it. It was worth it to me. I've been looking for one for months now and couldn't find anythign with the low miles that this thing has. Around here, they are mainly 30k mile cars going for about $24,000.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a two owner car. The first owner had it for a year...only put on 64 miles. Not sure what the hell he was doing with it.

It is my new daily driver. I only commute about 40 miles a day, so I wont' be killing it with miles. But, that's why I wanted a low mileage car, so I could drive it and enjoy it and not worry about the miles. :beer:

It was good enough that you bought this gorgeous Z06 with low miles. But having it be your daily driver is the ultimate. If I had bought this car I would definitely drive it every day (except December-March). I could never NOT want to drive it every day. Talk about a good way to put a smile on your face every day. Enjoy it!! :beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
It was good enough that you bought this gorgeous Z06 with low miles. But having it be your daily driver is the ultimate. If I had bought this car I would definitely drive it every day (except December-March). I could never NOT want to drive it every day. Talk about a good way to put a smile on your face every day. Enjoy it!! :beer:

That's why the low miles were so important to me. When I had my Cobra, it had higher miles. So, I barely ever drove it since I didn't want to add to the mileage. Which, I feel, took away from the enjoyment of the car. Every time I drove it, I felt bad. Cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed. So, now that I have a low mileage z06, I can drive it everyday and feel guilt free. So, I'm pretty excited that my main mode of transportation is something that I love.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
SWEET pick up...but from one who's been the route....you will miss the Cobra terribly! It's only a matter of time! By the time a year and a half had transpired, I couldn't get out of my cammed and exhausted, 23k miles '02 quicksilver ZO6 fast enough! They are AMAZING machines, but if you're a Mustang guy, you'll miss the heck out the Mustang's overall lovable awkwardness....ha!

+1

been there, done that...

Users who are viewing this thread