So... is this the typical C7Z owner?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Nice, A for effort.

Unfortunately, nothing was concluded and it is being seen as an isolated incident without the manufacturer being at fault. Furthermore and more importantly, no recall has ensued.

:thumbsup:

Pretty sure an isolated incident counts as random, per your post. That was about as random as it gets lol. Also, It might take several years and a few executives before a recall is issued.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty sure an isolated incident counts as random, per your post. That was about as random as it gets lol. Also, It might take several years and a few executives before a recall is issued.

"Randomly catch fire" referring to the active recall for the issue.

The link you provided might have been a random fire incident BUT it has not been deemed a GM issue, hence why no recall such as FORDs is in effect.

No sweat though man, im not a brand nut hugger, all car manufacturers have their issues. I was just poking fun at the comment I originally replied to. :)

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
"Randomly catch fire" referring to the active recall for the issue.

The link you provided might have been a random fire incident BUT it has not been deemed a GM issue, hence why no recall such as FORDs is in effect.

No sweat though man, im not a brand nut hugger, all car manufacturers have their issues. I was just poking fun at the comment I originally replied to. :)

I'm just poking fun too. No hard feelings here. Every brand has issues.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry, back to typical corvette owners..

Stif-Wife-3.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Where I live there is sick ass GTR brand new rolling around lowered on sick wheels.. Yea a 70yr old g-ma drives it.. I talked with her one day at the gas station.. She's a cool ass lady!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Maybe its the quality of the picture but damn those corvettes look hideous.

Users who are viewing this thread