So I'm Selling, quick and easy question here folks..

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
so i'm selling my cobra at $22,500.. sure you've seen it on here.. been on for a while :)

any hows my street tires are pretty much toast.. i know new buyers want a nice clean car.. well i was planning on including with the sale my diamond racing custom 16x11" rims and barely used mickey et streets. however, i'm now thinking of selling them and putting on some brand new yoko s. drives...
do you think this would aid the sale? my price would not go down... wondering if it's worth parting out my rims and slicks for around $400 and getting those tires on instead.

opinions?

thanks, jake.

ps: link to my svtp classified here..

MustangThief

Established Member
i didn't check the other thread to see what all is done to the car, but if I was looking at buying a cobra that had brand new rubber on it, vs a cobra that had burnt rubber but he was throwing in a set of drag wheels with MT's, i'd take the new street rubber cobra....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely new tires, but there are other factors that are often equally important, or more important. Many who buy used Terminators are looking for cars that don't show signs of abuse, for example. That is probably more important than new tires to most. But if the price is right, things like new tires are more important. It's all relative. JMO.

And best of luck with your sale. Any plans for a car to replace the Cobra?

Users who are viewing this thread