so i'm fairly sure Carrot Top would OWN me

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Faster150 said:
just cause ur bigger dont mean ur stronger
like someone posted before everyones body is different. some look big but cant move alotta weight some are big and throw moderate weight and some throw alot then there are some that are small and can throw alotta weight then there are those who cant.. all depends on genetics and how you train.

my arms are 13 3/4" dead hang i have a 28" waist and a 16" neck and i just weigh'd myself and im 135 now....but i always have thought the scale here never read right cause i can stand on the front and i weigh 115 and i stand on the back and i go up to 165 lol

HAHA all this time, you were talking all this shit...to everyone, and being a ****ing Tool bag in my threads...Your not even old enough to buy beer and you weigh 150 pounds...little ****in internet shit-talking bitch..

I love internet toughguys's. Go bulk up nerd. :loser:

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
Auditory7 said:
my personal trainer i had, was a UFC fighter years ago, and he weighed about 240. he could curl 135 and only about 6 times. so i DOUBT that kid is doing anywhere near to that.

True true...no way that kid could curl 165. I've been hard at it for the past year and just barely crested over 100lbs...3 sets of 8. I doubt I could do 135 once much less 165...

HellsBells

Do you smell that?
Established Member
66speed said:
Why is it that everytime someone is cut like that or ripped it automaticly means they are on roids?

+1

Just because you bust your ass in the gym, and get pumped does not mean you take roids.

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
To curl 165 means you can also curl a 85 pound dumbell. You weight 135ish and you curl 165? What weed are you smoking? I've been going to golds for close to 10 years and the only guys to even curl an 85 pound dumbell with correct form are 6'2+ 250+. Keep dreaming, or maybe you made a typo and ment 65 pounds.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Faster150 said:
^^ that guys a freak all he worked was his biceps it looks just nasty arent they like 26" around or something? but ur to big for ur own good if u cant touch ur elbows together.... thats easiest way to tell.

You're a sh!thead aren't you. I was saying in general, I hardly ever see anyone lift more than 135lbs with correct form.

Go borrow someone's camera, or do you have more excuses? I don't care if you have more excuses. I'm sure anyone can find someone to film you. I'm calling you out dumbass. Guess what, I can curl 225lbs if I swing my whole in a powerclean motion to lift it. Go back to your girlfriends pink weights and don't talk big until you can prove it...which is never.

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Faster150 said:
just cause ur bigger dont mean ur stronger
like someone posted before everyones body is different. some look big but cant move alotta weight some are big and throw moderate weight and some throw alot then there are some that are small and can throw alotta weight then there are those who cant.. all depends on genetics and how you train.

my arms are 13 3/4" dead hang i have a 28" waist and a 16" neck and i just weigh'd myself and im 135 now....but i always have thought the scale here never read right cause i can stand on the front and i weigh 115 and i stand on the back and i go up to 165 lol

Wow, I've never heard of a 115lbs. kid with back and kidney problems being able to curl 165lbs with 13" biceps. You probably can't even deadlift that much. Your body would snap in half.

Quit while you're behind. They only way to dig your way out of the pile of sh!t, is to admit that you were lying. It's sooooo obviously you (superboy) can't lift that much. Everyone knows you can't. Just admit you lied. We'll forgive you.

carfax

Established Member
well being rich and famous you dont think he couldn't get deca or wynnstrall (dont know correct spelling) but there are some people that can get that big naturaly but very doubt if he could do that in a year.

all the people i see like that are body builders and they are on very strict diets and work out for 2 or more hours a day.

and i really doubt that kid that weighs 135 or 150 what ever he weighs, that can curl 165 thats just outstanding for that size. i have seen some guys that do that when i go to the guy and they are massive.

Last edited:

Cobrastruk04

If you look at all the people in the gym curling heavy weight most of them have poor form; using shoulders, dipping of the back, thrusting into the curl etc. Having good form is just as important as the weight, with better form comes better muscle growth. I curl around 95-105 thats about it. I could do more but who really gives a shit about how much weight you can lift for me im more impressed if someone can do more reps and less weight.

carfax

Established Member
BayareaCob04 said:
If you look at all the people in the gym curling heavy weight most of them have poor form; using shoulders, dipping of the back, thrusting into the curl etc. Having good form is just as important as the weight, with better form comes better muscle growth. I curl around 95-105 thats about it. I could do more but who really gives a shit about how much weight you can lift for me im more impressed if someone can do more reps and less weight.

true true

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
ampstang said:
You're a sh!thead aren't you. I was saying in general, I hardly ever see anyone lift more than 135lbs with correct form.

Go borrow someone's camera, or do you have more excuses? I don't care if you have more excuses. I'm sure anyone can find someone to film you. I'm calling you out dumbass. Guess what, I can curl 225lbs if I swing my whole in a powerclean motion to lift it. Go back to your girlfriends pink weights and don't talk big until you can prove it...which is never.

Yeah, this kid's a TOOL. He talks SO much shit to me on here because I called his bitch ass out in a thread awhile back.. He came off like a 35 year old, when In reality he's a skinny nerd.(I wanna see you curl 165 too. I workout/play sports, and am in Great shape/very strong...I cannot curl 165 with a legit motion ,sure I could cheat and swing it up MAYBE... Now you have 2 people calling your dumbass out.

Last edited:

Cobrastruk04

Faster150 said:
that aint carrot top

damn all show no go... all that strain in muscles for 30lbs of weight??? im 150lbs roughly and i can curl about 165 on a flat bar
:bs: thats such crap. 165 on a flat bar is 45lb+ 15lbs on each side. i seriously doubt you can do that. theres guys at my gym that are like 250+ that cant even do that and they have around 18-19 inch arms. i thought you said you were 150 now ur 135 and 115 make up your mind.

and with your back problems i wouldnt be doing serious weight like even if you could

Fordy

Established Member
Faster150 said:
i really dont work them much was just a fill in muscle i would work i mostly work shoulders and back

Well you are obviously confused about biceps. They can contribute greatly in back exercises, lat pulldowns/widegrip pullups, chinups, lumberjacks, rows. They all work together to give you size and strength. And if you post a video within the next 2 months from todays date of you doing one 165 pound curl with a bar with your back against a wall I will honest to god mail you 5 thousand dollars the mail next day. I'm 177 pounds 5'10 body fat in the negatives :D I can do about 5 chin ups with 90 pounds around my waist and can curl just over 100 pound bar. So I have core strength, abs,back... and probably couldn't curl 165 pounds more than a couple inches from my waist if my life depended on it, so I highly doubt someone who says biceps are useless and doesnt really lift weights at all, and weighs less than me can accomplish this. Although, some things can't be believed unless seen. I curled an 8 pound dumbell 988 times in my highschool weightlifting class in front of 4 friends :) it took a longgggggggg time. But I was also on crystal meth! So pretend it never happened :)

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
BmoseleyINC said:
Yeah, this kid's a TOOL. He talks SO much shit to me on here because I called his bitch ass out in a thread awhile back.. He came off like a 35 year old, when In reality he's a skinny nerd.(I wanna see you curl 165 too. I workout/play sports, and am in Great shape/very strong...I cannot curl 165 with a legit motion ,sure I could cheat and swing it up MAYBE... Now you have 2 people calling your dumbass out.

i dont even know who you are dude wtf are u talking about u called me out?? wow dude its the internet calling someone out is done in person...

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Fordy said:
Well you are obviously confused about biceps. They can contribute greatly in back exercises, lat pulldowns/widegrip pullups, chinups, lumberjacks, rows. They all work together to give you size and strength. And if you post a video within the next 2 months from todays date of you doing one 165 pound curl with a bar with your back against a wall I will honest to god mail you 5 thousand dollars the mail next day. I'm 177 pounds 5'10 body fat in the negatives :D I can do about 5 chin ups with 90 pounds around my waist and can curl just over 100 pound bar. So I have core strength, abs,back... and probably couldn't curl 165 pounds more than a couple inches from my waist if my life depended on it, so I highly doubt someone who says biceps are useless and doesnt really lift weights at all, and weighs less than me can accomplish this. Although, some things can't be believed unless seen. I curled an 8 pound dumbell 988 times in my highschool weightlifting class in front of 4 friends :) it took a longgggggggg time. But I was also on crystal meth! So pretend it never happened :)

yeh crystal meth can make u do some crazy things .... and i said i dont work arms unless im filling because most of the back and shoulder workouts like u state work the bicep so its not a muscle u really need to dedicated a whole day so since alot of work outs work that muscle as is. but i use to work out with my uncle when i went ot the gym and he made sure i had propper form most of the time we layed back against the wall and used the flat bar then did the french curl. with the flat bar i would start off with 65 or 75 to 12-14 reps, then move up to 85 do 8-10 then 90 and try to get in 6 then ti finish id either grab the 100 or 110 bar and get in 3 usualy.. it was a small gym in my town and we usually had to first come first serve on the weights cause there was only one set up dumbells and one set of flat bars and some people wouldnt let u work in with them. but that gym was IRS audited and the FBI went after the owners they were open for 5 years never payed taxes and they owners locked the doors with no notice and left the country. it was pretty nuts. now we go Gym X thats outragiously expenssive and u gotta sign 1-2 year contracts at 39 a month im like fook thats worse then gettin a cell phone. ahh fach im blabberin im going to bed been a long night

coryriffel011

Established Member
Its 80% about diet when it comes to either getting ripped or putting on LBM. You dont have to take whats in my avatar to achieve these goals. AS is properly taken when a person gets to 10 to 12 percent BF, in my honest opinion. Who is this guy curling 165 pounds at 150? Are you taking a 1000mg of Test stacked with some d-bol?

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
coryriffel011 said:
Its 80% about diet when it comes to either getting ripped or putting on LBM. You dont have to take whats in my avatar to achieve these goals. AS is properly taken when a person gets to 10 to 12 percent BF, in my honest opinion. Who is this guy curling 165 pounds at 150? Are you taking a 1000mg of Test stacked with some d-bol?

i was on 70mg of a medical steroid for 10 years if that helps but was for migranes and wasnt like anything to bulk me up but i was put on many meds growing up i signed some form so they would test meds on me for migrane patients... was on 5 different ones throughouts the years now i have irregular heart rate and troubles regulating my sleep... sux but we couldnt afford health insurance so letting me be a guinee pig cut back in the medical bills

MPsvt04

SVT
Established Member
OK... Back to Carrot Top... I give him props for bringing up his physique. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication. His vascularity is quite freaky but IMHO he still looks like shit. Something is wrong with his abdominal section or lack thereof. But being in the bodybuilding game myself has made me more of a hard critique. BTW I cannot bar curl 165, but here are my other stats:
Years of training: 2.5
Best Bench: 335 x 3 reps
Squat: 405 for reps
Curl: 110 for reps
Weight: 200
Body fat %: 7-8

Here is an old pic. I weighed 20lbs less.
is.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread