so i'm fairly sure Carrot Top would OWN me

1.8t

Established Member
I didn't know it was physcially possible to wear your pants that low.

swtmustangman

Established Member
That dude is pretty ripped. I agree with a previous post. I'm not big by any means, but why does everyone always pull the steroids card? People can get big naturally. It takes a lot of hard work. You need to work muscles from different angles to get the best results. Just my opinion, and you know what they say!

Rdnckhoops

No, people do not get that big in one year naturally. It could be roids or a mix of other supplements but there is no way in hell thats natural. Unless you have ever worked out for atleast a year, naturally, there is no way you could know what it takes to put on that much muscle in the amount of time he has had. Not trying to bash or piss anyone off, but I have been busting my ass int he gym since I was 15 yrs old and though I got really strong I never got big, which is probably more genetics than anything else. Hell maybe im just jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
while I can appreciate the work he did to achieve that body, there's something very gross about that dude.

Looks like a damn alien. :dw:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
94 Superbolt said:
No, people do not get that big in one year naturally. It could be roids or a mix of other suplements but there is no way in hell thats natural. Unless you have ever worked out for atleast a year, naturally, there is no way you could know what it takes to put on that much muscle in the amount of time he has had.

In a year? I remember is 1800 collect commericals from a few years ago. He was not that big but he was definatly rippped.

Rdnckhoops

66speed said:
In a year? I remember is 1800 collect commericals from a few years ago. He was not that big but he was definatly rippped.

Yea, your probably right. It has been a little longer, but damn he has really packed on the muscle.

Crux

Established Member
You could work out your entire life and not have a body like that. If you aren't the correct body type (endomorph, I think), you will get strong, but you won't be ripped. Naturally speaking, of course.

If you do have the correct body type, I think it is possible to get that way within a year.

Users who are viewing this thread