so i went to the dark side today the real dark side!

gtowncobra

Established Member
thanks guys! i had no idea vettes got some much attention i just bought this thing yesterday and within 3 hours of running into random people at gas stations etc. i had girls all over it and dudes telling me it was a bad ass ride.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL...I was reading your Mods list...
It's just a list of stuff you plan on ordering.
Not bashing ya bro, just kinda funny.

:beer:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
ooo...vette's are nice, but ive been a ford guy wayyyy to long, i just couldnt bring myself to do it.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
so many switching to the dark side, vette's really arn't hte dark side they are nicely made machines thats why they are so much more money...a camaro is the dark side..but the car looks weet, but if your keeping the cobra...lower it please

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
i had both GM and ford but i love ford better! it would be a hard choice to pick between an 01/02 Z0sick or 03/04 cobra. both are stupid fast! well get yourself a nice Head/Cam and intake package and make big power n/a! have fun bro!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
21k for an 01 C5? Am i the only one who thinks you overpayed for this car? While searching for my Cobra couple months ago i found several C5 Z06s in the 20-24k price range. Why didnt you go for the Z06?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Thats the same car im looking at, except mines a z06. Dealers asking 23k for the Z06, has 40k miles on the odometer.

Hope you enjoy the vette. I can't wait to get into mine.

How many miles are on it?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
21k for an 01 C5? Am i the only one who thinks you overpayed for this car? While searching for my Cobra couple months ago i found several C5 Z06s in the 20-24k price range. Why didnt you go for the Z06?

Just a little but it depends on the market area. When I was looking for ours I looked in TX also, No one there would come off the price at all so for him is about right. I went to south FL to get ours.

I know someone else that bought a 01 C5 and gave just under 19.5K not long ago.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member

No, that was a fair price. Those Z06's that are going for 20k to 24k have alot of miles on them. The C5's hold their value more then the Z06's when the miles go up. Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread