so i went to the dark side today the real dark side!

gtowncobra

Established Member
so id been having some issues with my cobra and they all started happening right after i listed it for sale. So i gave up decided to keep it till i can get it running right and sell it. in the mean time i financed this 01 c5 fully loaded it amazing i might add.

4209854924239407059IM103565x421_A56.jpg

00000kjlklj.jpg

4209854922239407059IM1MAIN565x421_A.jpg

00000-1.jpg

0000000000.jpg

0.jpg

0000.jpg

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Nice.
Really is different isn't it.

Don't get me wrong, I want another Cobra but it will be a straight line monster.

As far as all around performance it's hard to beat the value of a C5.

How much did you have to give I you don't mind me asking?

gtowncobra

Established Member
oh yea i totally agree i would really love to keep the cobra and turn it into a straight line monster but its just not worth it right now im 20 and the cobra is still financed in my name so they hit me hard with the interest and the down, i gave 2500 down the car was 21k.

gtowncobra

Established Member
lol its the camera its actually a custom redfire. it was painted by my uncle in november of 07

gtowncobra

Established Member
well no wonder your Cobra is having problems, You have been off-roading that thing with the lift on it!

hahaha! j/k

lol i know right thats one think i just never got around to. im so looking foward to this bolt loosening to lower the vette not that it really needs it.

Venom351R

Established Member
When you said the real dark side I was expecting an Import. At least its still an American V8

351inside

Established Member
badass bro, i want to get one of those for a daily driver since i heard they get really good MPG LOL, not to mention its a sick car!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
nice, it feels good to drive something and not have to work on it... Nice solid daily driver...

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
nice, it feels good to drive something and not have to work on it... Nice solid daily driver...

Hah! You Cobra guys...

Thats why i want a Cobra, i need a car i can drive that i dont have to work on. If i want to wrench on something, i've got a pile ov Mopar headaches to keep me busy a long while...

The Vette would be DAMN tempting if they were in the same range as the Cobras. Theres a C5 ripping around here, driven all to hell by some idiot drug dealer, but its got some GLORIOUS exhaust note (and believe me, we all get to hear it at WOT pretty much anytime its turned on...). I was so smitten i just had to ask the guy what was done to it, he had NO idea...

Yeah, i'd drive one.

Users who are viewing this thread