So I was watching the Bro Rape thread by moddestmike..

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
When I see things like this makes me less to want a daughter. I would kill each and every one of those boys. Thanks I am angry now.

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
I have a 14 year old daughter and I WOULD kill them. Period. Then I'd make my way to their parents.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Have something like that happen to my niece, whos only 1 now and I treat her like my kid when shes with me, I would have no mercy on those kids. Good riddance when they get wiped out in jail. I know they're minors now, but they will more then likely end up in jail if they are pulling shit like this at 14.

jimmy_1320

Established Member
what i disgrace!!! and the little pricks walked right up to the camera like he wanted to be caught?!?!?!?!?!?! :kaboom: for him i hope they all are charged as adults, so they can get the same treatment in jail

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What is just as bad is the bus driver not doing anything and basically playing dumb. He reportedly resigned shortly after the video was released to the media.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Gahh!! Freaking chumps. I loathe each and every punk ass gangster wannabe kid for such reasons. Sounds ignorant, but I truly hate them all lol. Kids to adults, mainly being the kids lol. Their all reckless with no sense of guilt or responsibility. Tsk tsk. That truly is disturbing. These are kids!! Unbelievable how the other boys JOINED IN. Rediculous. They would all be struggling to inhale by the time I'd be done with them.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
My little sister and I are kinda close in age.. if someone would have tried that when we rode the bus together boy would it have been bad. I just hope I have a few sons before I have a daughter so they can look out for her.

Users who are viewing this thread