So I think my neighbor is a scumbag

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
I have a little experience in this area. Consider it an insurance payment on a "wake the **** up" policy.

Little story. Couple years ago me and mrs kept getting our credit cards stolen. At first I thought a router or machine got compromised, because I thought how the **** is it always hitting BOTH of us?

Then one time it hit me and it was a shipment being delivered to our house. That is always a tip off that it's a local thing. I know they can hire people to pickup, but either way this gets a lot easier to explain later.

So anyways, this dirtbag neighbor of mine I had got along with to a certain extent. I figured the guy was just rough around the edges. I'm the same way, but I don't rip people off or **** people over.

Anyways. So around black Friday guy starts hounding me to borrow money, use my credit card to buy a computer. **** that man, sorry. I borrowed the guy $100 once because he "needed medicine" and he paid me back right away, but I'm not going to turn a neighbor down for something like that. And I figured if I never got the money back, cheap lesson. So either way, it starts intensifying.

Finally I told the guy in no uncertain terms I'm not going to buy him a computer, front him money etc. It sounded like he promised his on\off girl this. Same girl that he told me gave him herpes. He was grasping at straws. To paint a full picture of this guy he's living off government paychecks from "falling off a ladder" many years ago. This guy is in at least as good as shape as I am, if not much better.

Either way I could tell it was going nuclear when he left a voicemail message asking for our daughters SSN to "buy bonds." When I told him no he tried shaking down my fiancee.

Two days later our other neighbors house gets broken into in the middle of the day shortly before my brother is supposed to come over and fix their computer and gets their laptop stolen and their wedding ring.

So painkiller addicted ex con neighbor or couple next door that makes more than the whole block put together. Who is the one they think stole their $200 1990s mmx pentium 2 laptop? US.

So after doing some more thinking it became painfully obvious what happened with our CCs. I'm not exactly a "lock the door every second, every day" kind of guy, at least up until this. I am absolutely certain he was making himself at home when we weren't. I often left my credit card on my desk at home.

If that wasn't enough, the neighbor who got robbed, their kid asked me if I sold drugs. Because you know if you own your own business in your 20s and don't show up to work 9-5 every day you must be slinging dope.

Lesson learned? Don't trust your neighbors and **** people in general. We're moving to the boonies, where when people come on your lawn you shoot them.

In regards to your situation, not worth involving yourself or the police in that business. You're out nothing. When\if you move, simply go over there and tell him you know he's a dirtbag and tell him to watch his back. Don't do anything, but everything that ever goes wrong in his life he'll be thinking it's you plotting against him.

**** PEOPLE :rockon:

You guys are cool though. :beer:

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
I have a white trash neighbour.
Really fat ugly ass kid who's parents are biggest low lives of them all. The father isn't that bad of a guy actually but nowdays he barely speaks to us, I think he's very ashamed of the fact that he failed to raise a child (his daughter turned out good though).
The mother of that child, oh boy. She hasn't seen day light since ever. Probably one of those people with a "work related accident" 25 years ago when someone accidently stepped on their toe and now they cannot work anymore.

I'm afraid of parking my cars, in my own driveway. How great is that?

Planter

Banned
this. then **** his wife.

dude she's like 65+ :uh oh:

/thread.

image.php

your sig = win. :beer:

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I certainly would burn their house down. If they were in it or not would be dependant of how nice the oil drain pan was.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Just ask him?

Tell him you were expecting a package that never arrived and that your confirmation said it was delivered. Ask him if he seen anyone pick it up or if it was delivered to his place by accident and see how he responds.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Just ask him?

Tell him you were expecting a package that never arrived and that your confirmation said it was delivered. Ask him if he seen anyone pick it up or if it was delivered to his place by accident and see how he responds.

This. You should be able to tell by his reaction if he's lying or not.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I would say fight him.. But you've probably seen happy Gilmore where Adam sandler gets beat down by Bob barkers old ass

Users who are viewing this thread