So I finally got a garage to put the cobra in

whi tri

Established Member
And it came with our first house. I looked for almost a year for a house and ended up getting the first one that I loved. It's in lovettsville in an awsome neighborhood. 2 car garage that's 22x21, house has a finished basement and awsome master bath. I can't believe it finally came true. It kinda funny that when we were moving in some of our new neighbors were like "are you moving in with your parents". :lol1: I guess my wife is only 26 and i'm 31 and have a 3850 sf house. And the best part is I didn't have to sell the cobra.:rockon: Here are the pics. Enjoy and yes I see that the house was in major need of tlc. I have pulled all the weeds that are in the flower beds and I have ordered the window for the 3rd bedroom. I am now finishing the garage so I can paint it and do my floor. I have only been here for 3 weeks so be easy on me. house built in 05 and on .38acr
253268.jpg

253267.jpg

253266.jpg

whi tri

Established Member
Ya I have lived in loudoun county my whole life. I moved here from lowes island. I think I have seen your car around. Do you live in hamilton?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
beautiful house!! but i wonder why they made the garage that small? (compared to the sq footage of the house)

any inside pics?

whi tri

Established Member
beautiful house!! but i wonder why they made the garage that small? (compared to the sq footage of the house)

any inside pics?
The people that had it build choose the sunroom instead of a 3car garage. I love the fact that it is a sideload because it makes that house look bigger. I will take some more pics soon.

whi tri

Established Member
Congrats dude! Fixer-uppers are cheaper to buy and you get to mod them!
Hell yeah! only thing is that my neighbors are kinda pissed because they bought there houses new and some arent as big and she still has a mortgage for 740,000. I just got mine though it was a short sale "pre-forclosure" for 360,000, it just took almost a year to make the deal happen. I guess it pays to be patient and persistent.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome house! I wish you both the very best with it. You've got plenty of growing room there with the 3,850 sq. ft.

Users who are viewing this thread