So I did a thing....

richie_1

Established Member
Got the same setup except going e85 let me know what numbers ur gonna make

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
So during blower inspection I found one of the rotors have a spot where the coating is missing/scratched. Is this something serious I need to contact vmp about or no big deal and continue installation?
1525815421634.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
So during blower inspection I found one of the rotors have a spot where the coating is missing/scratched. Is this something serious I need to contact vmp about or no big deal and continue installation? View attachment 1486016

Is it brand new, is that the only spot? Does it spin freely or feel like it’s nicking anywhere as you turn the rotors? It might be worth a phone call to VMP and to see what they say.

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
Is it brand new, is that the only spot? Does it spin freely or feel like it’s nicking anywhere as you turn the rotors? It might be worth a phone call to VMP and to see what they say.
Yes spins freely and it is the only spot. But that's my thing too, ITS BRAND NEW shouldnt have any nicks or scratches especially internally. I'll call in the am

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok man.... I just placed a order for one.....the wifey didn't see me do it.
You forced my hand
Somehow I saw that coming from your earlier post. LOL. You DO know that if you hide it from her, she's going to ask what the heck you did with the car because it feels much faster. :D

Congratulations, @2003SVTFreak. You're gonna love the upgrade. Get really for a huge smile when you take the first test drive. :)

fireman02

Established Member
Nice, I’m waiting on me ARH 1 3/4” Lt’s & o/r x-pipe to get here so I can do the same install. Which T-body setup are going with?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
You DO know that if you hide it from her, she's going to ask what the heck you did with the car because it feels much faster. :D
She doesn’t like riding in it and won’t let me drive it how I want to. Ergo, I usually cruise solo

IL4 2 V8

Established Member
Congrats on your new blower, I ordered mine today from lethal with a 3” pulley, if you don’t mind me asking how long did it take for them to ship it to you?

Users who are viewing this thread