So I caught my neighbor going through my mailbox.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
1. Get it on video
2. Blackmail her into letting you stick something in her mail slot
3. ???
4. Profit

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Sorry, l was putting the kids down for the night after I posted. One question.

1. What is getting outlaw99'd? I know the board member, I just don’t get the reference.

Anyways. In 1 or 3 of the posts some members stated going out and confronting Patty (Neighbor) would be the best thing to do. For some reason she ignored the posts about hole filling which in my opinion is unacceptable (we’re gonna have words). Basically Patty is walking by, wife runs out and accuses her of everything she’s guilty of. Patty said gems like “I am SO offended because a person of my integrity would never do such a thing", and "that's such a disgusting thing to say to a person". She asked who is saying these terrible things and my wife replied “our video camera” (we don’t own any cameras, which will be corrected shortly). We have a traditional security system by Front Point which I highly recommend. Then the waterworks started which was extremely gratifying. On cue her husband waddled over and asked what was going on. We explained it to him and he laid into her right in front of us. It was seriously cringe worthy. Husband said to please not turn the video in and assured us it will never happen again or else "curiosity will kill the cat". Yikes.

Anyways fellas, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread