So....I bougt an 03 Cobra Cluster for m GT

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
So....I bought an 03 Cobra Cluster for my 03 GT

I bought it on the assumptiuon that I can just plug it in and everything will work. I am adding a Vortech to my car and miss my old 03 CObra gauges so I thought, well why not, I can use the CObra boost gauge and get my 03/04 Gauges back the I miss.

Now that I have it I guess its a good time to ask if anyone has ever done this and if it is a plug and play deal. I know I have to have the PATS reset and thats covered. Just need to know the fundamental answer...Can I plug it in and expect it to work PROPERLY?

Thanks!!!

Dan

Last edited:

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
wont work at all. you need a 96-97 cobra cluster. in 98 they changed and 99 changed again to a more electronic style.

Im going off the car in your sig

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
wont work at all. you need a 96-97 cobra cluster. in 98 they changed and 99 changed again to a more electronic style.

Im going off the car in your sig

its going in an 03 gt.

But to answer your question im pretty sure the pats has to be disabled and it should just be plug and play. im not 100% on that tho.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
it will plug in easy but you have to turn off the pats system through a tuner. The car doesnt match the key with it or whatever and wont let it start.

Users who are viewing this thread