SO CAL DYNO DAY!

kaos

Established Member
I'm 32. I look young because I refuse to grow up and act my age.

Instead of old lets just say elders or the wisemen.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
sorry, posted under dads name. as far as i know, hes free that weekend, but i'm not, dd12 @ irwindale. everyone stop by afterword!

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by KidMach
I'll be up from San Diego. After hearing good things about Steve from two different people at the Sunset Ford show last summer I've been wanting to check out his shop.

I re-posted this so I could attach a pic.

That's a sweet 280Z. The 17th sounds like a piston burning plan to me ;)

Last edited:

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
sorry, posted under dads name. as far as i know, hes free that weekend, but i'm not, dd12 @ irwindale. everyone stop by afterword!

What time does the drift day start? Can you take your car there and try it?

KidMach

Established Member
MISTAKEN IDENTITY???

Originally posted by captain4g63
That's a sweet 280Z. The 17th sounds like a piston burning plan to me ;)

Hey cap'n........negative remarks about other peoples rides are usually the result of an insecurity complex about your own.:nono:

Lets give you the benefit of the doubt though and just figure you presented a case of mistaken identity, which is ok.:p

Just for the record though, tell us......what was it in the picture that made you mistake a 2003 Mach 1 for a 280Z? :shrug:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
the admin staff and myself are there at 6am, but it doesn't start until 9. you have to either be staff to run or have signed up and paid way in advance. these events sell out in 1-2 days after being announced online. if everyone does roll by, i might be able to arrange ride-alongs with some of our experienced guys, so bring your helmets if you want to ride with someone. we usually go till 5pm.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
not sure that dan was referring to, but take everything lightly here on this board, especially that old guy named tetge...if he mentions retirement just skip that entire section...

Last edited:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Re: MISTAKEN IDENTITY???

Originally posted by KidMach
Hey cap'n........negative remarks about other peoples rides are usually the result of an insecurity complex about your own.:nono:

Lets give you the benefit of the doubt though and just figure you presented a case of mistaken identity, which is ok.:p

Just for the record though, tell us......what was it in the picture that made you mistake a 2003 Mach 1 for a 280Z? :shrug:

I don't even remember writing that (little celebrating last night). If you want to put it "on the record" that I'm an idiot that’s cool, I put it under my name so everybody knows. Now that I look at the Mach 1 it's I must have gotten that from the shingles on the rear window. Sorry if I hurt any one's feelings. BTW my Celica is awesome. :beer:

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Re: Re: MISTAKEN IDENTITY???

Originally posted by captain4g63
I don't even remember writing that (little celebrating last night). If you want to put it "on the record" that I'm an idiot that’s cool, I put it under my name so everybody knows. Now that I look at the Mach 1 it's I must have gotten that from the shingles on the rear window. Sorry if I hurt any one's feelings. BTW my Celica is awesome. :beer:

Dan, I look at some of the strange stuff that gets posted under my name after a 'hard night's work' -- phew!!!
JW

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker

Way to get your Dad taken off the list Adam.:nonono:

Now I've got to go and put his name back where it was in the list.

Next time try not to throw a "wrench" into the machine.

:lol: Get it? "Wrench"? I crack myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread