So Cal Beach To Bush Cruise Ii - August 21st

SVT ROD

Established Member
SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE II - SAT AUGUST 21 -

SVT BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE – SATURDAY AUGUST 21ST @ 9AM

The last cruise was a blast around a 30 Terminator turn out. It is time again my BROTHA'S to shred some assphalt. Let's Rock...

(this is the basic info & route)
I think a great route would be to meet in Sunset Beach..just above Huntington...Then head south bound on PCH and we could grab tons of attention thru Huntinton, Newport, Corona Del Mar, then take the 133 in Laguna to the 405 and head out to Ortega on the 74. We would be able to have some fun thru the twisties and still have a great cruise down the Coast. This is my cruise route I use to take my Cobra on. There is always a Richie Rich or two ready to attempt a challenge in thier overpriced land yacht....

Ok guys...the starting point with plenty of parking in Sunset Beach is at the cross streets of PCH and Anderson Street. There is a Plaza area by Huntington Harbor called PETER'S MARINA LANDING that has a ton of parking that should easily accomodate a large meeting area. We should start gathering at 9am and head out at 10am. What do you guys think. The exact address where to meet up is below. I will make a map of the cruise route and hand it out when we meet up.

This is the actual meeting address. You can look it up on mapquest.com

PETER'S MARINA LANDING
16390 PACIFIC COAST HWY
SUNSET BEACH, CA 92649

Cross Streets are ANDERSON and PACIFIC COAST HWY.

Anderson Street is the street that takes you into the plaza parking lot.

Sunset Beach is a part of Huntington Beach.

Land marks: The Ocean Room Facility is in the parking lot of the plaza. The plaza is directly accross from the Harbor House Cafe.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

Last edited:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Get to the location by 9am that way we can line up the cars in the parking lot. Take some pics and some videos and then head out around 10am.

If you don't have a terminator that's kewl...just a chill gathering

2004 Culebra

Established Member
I leave Europe for good in 9 days to return to California as a MR and no longer as a SSgt :rockon: As long ass everything goes well with my separation I will be at the cruise on the 21st and the the one the 14th...

Msyticgold

I like this cruise route much better than the LA cruise route. The Ortega is nothing but pure madness for Cobras that shine in the twisties plus traffic tends to be alot lighter in these areas. But nobody is signing up?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread