So after research i Decided

4vRedone

Banned
To just do a short runner instead of a c head swap for now i dont have the money or time to do the mods right now. So does anyone know how much nasvt charges or if a local shop can do this kind of work i just want it for a mild n/a cobra Its currently making 292hp and 290 torque i wanna break 310 hopefully.

4vRedone

Banned
Yeah dont have enough post because im new or something. Does anyone knowif how it works do i pay he sends me one he already has or do i gotta send him the one on my car then he does the work then sends it back?

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
I'm sure he does business they way I did when I made intakes (excluding sex for intakes. He is crazy like that). lol. jk Todd. haha

2 options:

1) either send him your intake and he'll turn it into a shortrunner (expect a little downtime) along with payment.

2) He has a spare intake and will make a shortrunner. When its ready you mail him yours plus $$ then he'll ship out the intake so there's no downtime. I usually did this method.

-Mark

Last edited:

00_silvergt

Established Member
When i talked to him about it last year he won't do any intakes during the summer time. He uses the summer to do projects around the house. So if you want a short runner intake from na svt expect to wait about 6 months

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I can turn an intake in no more than 3 weeks. If I have a core I can do an exchange so there will be no waiting.

send me an email at nasvt at yahoo

Mark, I stopped doing them for sexual favors after you stiffed me...literally.

Last edited:

gq916

Established Member
To just do a short runner instead of a c head swap for now i dont have the money or time to do the mods right now. So does anyone know how much nasvt charges or if a local shop can do this kind of work i just want it for a mild n/a cobra Its currently making 292hp and 290 torque i wanna break 310 hopefully.

what kinda parts do you have ? and are your numbers SAE or STD? can you post a graph thanks

98v8

Established Member
I was actually looking at having a short runner intake made here soon as well if you feel like making another one? Lol

4vRedone

Banned
what kinda parts do you have ? and are your numbers SAE or STD? can you post a graph thanks

sae corrected it says smoothing 5 idk what that is exactly tho This was a custom tune on 91 oct. BBk x pipe Borla xs catback jlt cai Forged bottom end with around 10:1 compression.

4vRedone

Banned
after a look at the dyno sheet it says run conditions 74 degrees and 34% humidity sae 1.04 max power 285.82 and max torque 288.15

Cf sae smoothing 5 dynojet

4vRedone

Banned
So if i get a lower intake that is a 96 with the middle bolts on it and will it matter if i have a upper 98 intake hat? Just trying to figure out how i wanna do this.

CamCobra10

Established Member
I can turn an intake in no more than 3 weeks. If I have a core I can do an exchange so there will be no waiting.

send me an email at nasvt at yahoo

Mark, I stopped doing them for sexual favors after you stiffed me...literally.
does the short runner conversion mainly benefit the n/a motors and not the vortech blowers?

Users who are viewing this thread