Snowy DoughNuts

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
It was snowing pretty good the other day, and just so happened to have my quad at work. All I had with me was my iPhone, so I shot the video with that and played with different filters on FinalCut. The second set of donuts (clockwise) were pretty good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ry51orcl0"]YouTube- SnowNuts DoughNuts - ATV Doing Donuts[/ame]

Last edited:

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
looks fun,,,,id love to have one to do that,,,,i took my dads quad in that deep snow we just had,,and got it stuck,,,had to pull it out with my truck,,i was only about 20ft. from the road lol

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
One of the funnest times I've ever had, was right after I got my Audi S4 (V8) back in 2005. Drove up to Bend, Oregon, and while I was there, went to Mt Bachelor. Well, this was on a Tuesday and Bachelor's parking lot for their ski resort is something like 3 square city blocks.

Nobody was out there.

So there I am, in a brand new black Audi, drifting my car in this parking lot for a good hour just having fun. Turned the TC off, and tried to mimic what the car would do with it turned on.

By the time I left, about 6 other guys in cars and trucks were observing me and they all got into it. Just one lonely snow covered parking lot with a bunch of cars drifting around it.

Damn that was some fun.

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
One of the funnest times I've ever had, was right after I got my Audi S4 (V8) back in 2005. Drove up to Bend, Oregon, and while I was there, went to Mt Bachelor. Well, this was on a Tuesday and Bachelor's parking lot for their ski resort is something like 3 square city blocks.

Nobody was out there.

So there I am, in a brand new black Audi, drifting my car in this parking lot for a good hour just having fun. Turned the TC off, and tried to mimic what the car would do with it turned on.

By the time I left, about 6 other guys in cars and trucks were observing me and they all got into it. Just one lonely snow covered parking lot with a bunch of cars drifting around it.

Damn that was some fun.

Yeah, I picked up a new STi for the winter, threw some snow tires/wheels on it and I was out that same night doing donuts, AWD cars are SO much fun in the snow...I am still searching for a HUGE parking lot around me so I can have some fun.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looked like a lot of fun. Pretty nice video for a camera phone. The FinalCut filter added a cool effect.

Users who are viewing this thread