Snow tomorrow winter build list.

nol300

Established Member
Ok guys got to drive the CO for a couple days and snow tomorrow so am putting her in the Garage and am ordering my parts so I have something to do for Winter. I will eventually be going to a larger whipple or like but probably not til next winter project.

So what am I missing right now 4k mile car all stock.

JLT CAI
Dragon TB
Borla Stingers
Bassani Stainless off road x pipe
MM full length subframe conn.
steeda tri ax shifter
C&L inlet
ngk tr6 plugs
billet flow snub pulley kit all pulleys
Metco Interchangeable crank pulley how many pounds?
RR ultra grip pully what size recommend?
Eibach springs and sway bars
And of course will need a tune.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
KB 2.8h and supporting mods. :)

Oh, and some serious snow tires for the morning. Did you login to that coloradosatangs forum? If you go post about your new Terminator the locals will be all over that. There is someone near you in Aurora that recently did a Whipple and a bunch of the mods you are going to be doing. You will want to talk to him as he is a nice guy and has something useful you may want to borrow for a minute. :)

Last edited:

nol300

Established Member
KB 2.8h and supporting mods. :)

Oh, and some serious snow tires for the morning. Did you login to that coloradosatangs forum?

I am with you on the KB but with the wife I have to start a little slow so she dosn't kill me. And no snow tires needed I have a 10 Silverado for that she will stay in the garage for a while.

I have been trying to login but can't seem to see the image for image verification. It says contact admin if you cannot see but to send the administrator a message you have to verify the image. Can't see it on my work or home computers apple or windows.

Last edited:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Ok guys got to drive the CO for a couple days and snow tomorrow so am putting her in the Garage and am ordering my parts so I have something to do for Winter. I will eventually be going to a larger whipple or like but probably not til next winter project.

So what am I missing right now 4k mile car all stock.

JLT CAI
Dragon TB
Borla Stingers
Bassani Stainless off road x pipe
MM full length subframe conn.
steeda tri ax shifter
C&L inlet
ngk tr6 plugs
billet flow snub pulley kit all pulleys
Metco Interchangeable crank pulley how many pounds?
RR ultra grip pully what size recommend?
Eibach springs and sway bars
And of course will need a tune.

Swap the tri-ax for an MGW
Long tubes
You may need a boost a pump if you upgrade the upper and lower pulley.

You're not from Loveland are you?

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Oh, I just saw that Tri-ax. Ax that and go MGW. If you aren't sure I look around on here, likely 95% of us run them.

nol300

Established Member
I am in Aurora. Thanks for the shifter you guys know way better than I first Ford so I love advice that is why I am here thanks.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I'd say go with a 4lb lower, and send off your blower to Posi for a port to hold you over until you go Whipple. Then you'll need more fuel and maf support. A BAP and MAFia or sct maf unit should do the trick, might as well go with some 60-80lb injectors too.

-Eric

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
so you are going to run an upper AND lower pulley with no port? the heaton is definitely going to be putting out some hot air! it'll work tho! try not to go above, or stay around 14 - 15lbs of boost....if possible (max....with the eaton).

Last edited:

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
+1 on the MGW shifter. Where are the pics of the car? It's against the rules to not show pics of a low mileage Terminator on here.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
mgw shifter.
just put an upper pulley on and forget the lower with the stock eaton. you won't need any fuel system upgrades with the pulley swap. enjoy it for a while then go whipple.
rear differential cover brace from billetflow.

gargstang

Established Member
You can definitely hold off on the fuel upgrades for awhile at this altitude. Stock pumps with a BAP will get you over 600rwhp no problem. Injectors will max over 600 as well but will be on borrowed time because they will be close to 100% duty cycle. I would skip long tubes as you'll have to fight the emissions battle all the time. Also don't skip the diff brace. Cheap insurance.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
+1 on the diff brace. A definate must. I'm running a BAP with 55lb injectors and have no problem with the power other than traction.

gargstang

Established Member
+1 on the diff brace. A definate must. I'm running a BAP with 55lb injectors and have no problem with the power other than traction.

Agreed. BAP with 60s on mine. I apparently have enough traction to break an axle though:uh oh:

95PGTTech

Established Member
mgw shifter.
just put an upper pulley on and forget the lower with the stock eaton. you won't need any fuel system upgrades with the pulley swap. enjoy it for a while then go whipple.
rear differential cover brace from billetflow.

I agree. I wouldn't waste time with stuff like the TB and inlet just stick with the upper for now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I can find time I want to update my Terminator FAQs with more current supporting mods. A lot has changed since 2004-2006. Time is so limited. But when I do, I want to search threads like this one for those recommended supporting mods.

Users who are viewing this thread