Snow in Louisiana

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
It is snowing to the north, south, east and west of me....and we are getting rain :whine:. I dont understand how it can snow within a 15 mile radius of me and not in my town :shrug:. Everyone on the news is all excited and in the Christmas spirit. I guess I will be a Grinch....end of rant :bored:.

dsg03bullitt

Established Member
Its even snowing where im at! and i live in picayune!!!!.......Like 20 mins from slidell lol

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
your complaining that its not snowing!?! You can come switch places with me and live in New England. You will be crying by the end of winter.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I'm loving every second of it.

securedownload-3-2.jpg

securedownload-17.jpg

securedownload-11.jpg

securedownload-12.jpg

securedownload-19.jpg

securedownload-16.jpg

securedownload-18.jpg

f8tlbite

Established Member
your complaining that its not snowing!?! You can come switch places with me and live in New England. You will be crying by the end of winter.

:lol: I hear ya! I used to live in Kansas so I am used to snow. It is just exciting to see it snow in south Louisiana of all places. :eek: Oh snap, it just started snowing :rockon:.

f8tlbite

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3MXmmMNdZM]YouTube - Yellow Snow - Miller Lite Commercial[/ame]

:lol:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Its only snowing because of the Global Warming thats going on. Believe me, I know its true cause Al Gore said so.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Yup. This weather is just proving that global warming is a very real phenomenon that we need to address as quickly as we can!

ViciousJay

Established Member
cry babys!!!!! they always said that within the next 25 years that the climates will shift... meaning the world will go on a tumble and the weathers will shift...

i hope chicago get california weather now!!!!! haahha its butt ass cold out here

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
They closed all state offices in East Baton Rouge Parish today. Woo Hoo, I get to sit home thanks to this "blizzard". All my friends back in rochester, NY, can't believe we have off....but hey, it's a blizzard. lol

95!Vette!

Established Member
The snow is crazy in BR omg woohoo I have been riding my 4wheeler all morning just about, awesome, Holly crap Screamin Cobra your cobra is left outside ouchhhhhh!!!!, both my vettes are sleeping in the garage hahahaha:sleeping:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
OP, what part of Kansas you from? We seem to get more ice and freezing rain anymore here. We got a few inches the other day and now it's sunny and almost all melted.

Users who are viewing this thread