Sniper wet nitrous kit, MSD 6-AL, 2 step, March serpentine kit, Painless, A9L ETC.

selbyvince

Established Member
Have a sniper wet nitrous kit I removed from my car. Includes everything you see here, which was complete and functional on my car. Also have a bag of jets and the original manual. Also have a trigger button w/ cord that goes with it. Bottle is empty of course. SOLD!

Near new MSD 6-AL wired for foxbody & 2 step module, bought it locally from a guy who installed it and then removed to sell his car. Going with a ls style ignition setup so wont be needing it. Can be wired for other cars, but already has the plugs for a fox. SOLD!

March serpentine kit. 4 bolt crank pulley, water pump pulley, power steering pulley, alternator pulley, alternator fan, all necessary brackets and hardware, adjustable tensioner $100 will sell power steering pump and alternator for an extra SOLD!

Local auto brand (o'reillys) distributor, cap, and FRPP wires. Has 40 miles on it total. SOLD!

28 oz flexplate 164 tooth for c4 trans. Worked fine, removed from car a few months ago $40 shipped

C&L intake tube (trashed the filter since it was well used) $85 (has port for nitrous)

also have a few misc. pieces that I don't have pics of:
fuel tank cover (plastic cover that goes on bottom)
windshield wiper motor
Ignition Coil mounting bracket
Centerpiece for cowl cover (plastic piece) has one small crack
Used probe Pistons for 351 std bore (I have 6)
A9L computer.
SCT 4 bank eliminator chip
31 spline moser axles w/ 3" studs (5 lug)
Factory gauge cluster showing 750 miles (100,750) everything works
Painless wiring harness w/ fusebox (previous owner spliced into this harness for accessories he added)
Dash wiring harness (basically im selling all wiring other then the harness that runs to headlights, and the harness for tail lights, fuel tank )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread