sn95 cobra road race build

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol that's what happens when you do all the shit that I've done.. and the research that I've done lol.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
oh god I haven't added it up and I really don't want to lol. I've lost money etc on my car.. Numbers powerwise was 15psi 15* of timing and 575rwhp.. On 100 octane and 21* of timing and 15psi I was over 600rwhp. I'm on my second built motor now so yea..

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Relax dude. It's not my intention to offend you. I'm just trying to understand your approach to this. You were asking some really basic questions in regards to Mustangs and talking about throwing tens of thousands at a car when you say you have experience with this stuff. Just didn't make sense. If you had said from the get-go that you played with imports in the past I never would have asked.

Apologies if I upset you.

jcveron

Established Member
No not upset and it's all good just some people on this site have nothing better to do than try to make people feel stupid or small. I have had several Imports 2 mustangs a c6z a range rover sport and a 04 cobra. Now I'm looking to get a sn95 cobra and make an open track car

Users who are viewing this thread