SMP Two and Half Days Sale

Scott P

Established Member
OK, I need to knock out the rest of my inventory and you, my loyal fans, are the winners who get to help me. From now through Friday March 11th, you get an additional 25% off my already reduced clearance prices. The only hitch and that you need to spend at least $50 before the discount.

I have plenty of Menzerna left in stock. My Poorboy's selection is getting thin as is my Clearkote inventory. I have a good chunk of Optimum left as well. Inventory should be pretty correct on the site, but I make no promises. I still have too much stuff to list in response to a what do you have left? question.

To get your 25% discount, use the code Pollen in the coupon code box. My car is green within minutes of washing, so I need to see some good come out of this annual green menace.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You have any of the Menzerna S34A? SIP PO83?

Bit Ol' Waffle Weave drying towel?

I need to get back on the detailing bandwagon. Been away since ive been garage-less, havent really washed the GST at all since last July (still looks great since I put like 3 coats of sealant and 3 coats of wax, beads like a mofo and all the dirt comes off when it rains!)

Last edited:

Scott P

Established Member
I might have a couple Waffle Weave Towels left, but not many. The Menzerna that I have is listed on my site. I have only a couple of those out of stock.

oldmodman

Established Member
:cuss::mj::fm:ANOTHER ORDER SENT:fm::cuss:

Where the hell am I going to store all this stuff!

Thanks for deals Scott.

Slowbra01

Established Member
Tried to order lots of stuff but many were out of stock! Any time frame of when to expect somethings to be back in stock. A lot of the poor boy products and big waffle weave towel?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Tried to order lots of stuff but many were out of stock! Any time frame of when to expect somethings to be back in stock. A lot of the poor boy products and big waffle weave towel?

He's retiring. He wont be restocking anything

Slowbra01

Established Member
What!?!??!?! No more SMP?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! Where will i get my detailing products from now on!??!?! Dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread