Smoothed rear bumper cover

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Wow!

that looks amazing. I have never been a fan of the lettering on my bumper. I'll have to do this. Probably end up paying for a shop to do it though. My handyman skills are um... lacking a bit. LOL

But that actually looks like it updates the car by a few years as well. And taking out the side reflectors really adds another look of class. I wonder if that is legal to do in CA?

Extremely sharp.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Thanks!
I looked up the requirements in the California Vehicle Code before I did it. It is legal. The side of the tail lights have enough reflective output towards the side to still meet requirements.

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
call me crazy but I dont like it shaved. I really thought I would but it just looks, I dunno Generic. To each their own though, lord knows Ive done some stuff people think Im crazy for.

SicOne

Established Member
I love the lift in your garage, very envious! And the bumper looks slick but you should smoke those tails to make it more sleek. The Side markers do look out of place and it looks great without them :rockon:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
call me crazy but I dont like it shaved. I really thought I would but it just looks, I dunno Generic. To each their own though, lord knows Ive done some stuff people think Im crazy for.

The shaved bumper is definately not a mod for everyone. The "Generic" look is actually kinda what I was going for. I'm trying to keep the car as a sleeper and look like "just another mustang". It looks better in person. It is fun having a 600+ rwhp vert that nobody really notices. :lol1:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I love the lift in your garage, very envious! And the bumper looks slick but you should smoke those tails to make it more sleek. The Side markers do look out of place and it looks great without them :rockon:

Thanks! The lift definately comes in handy. LOL! I though about tinting/smoking the tail lights but want to keep the car legal. No need to give the authorities a reason to initiate a stop. This is also why my front side windows are not tinted and I have a clip-on front plate bracket on the car. It is also running a full custom exhaust set-up that is quieter in volume than stock. Doesn't draw un-wanted attention and makes for an awsome sleeper. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread