Smoking Lambos

Common

Established Member
svt4stv said:
LOL! good call man. while i was reading this poorly spelled little story i was like :dw:

and this mod list seems kinda :bs: too
.:2005 Mustang GT:. .:2004 Terminator 5.0 Stroker Motor w/stage II port and polised 3V Heads and valves built by MMR:. .:Stage II Procharger w/60lb injectors and 9.5 PSI:. .:Cervini's C Series Body Kit:. .:Blown Rear End:. .:Foose 20" Ascot:. .:AND SO MUCH MORE:.

545 RWHP soon to be 650+ RWHP

then again, i could be wrong, and maybe the story is just odd. :shrug:

great video. OMG did that Gallardo leave that poor cobra! the 2nd race was a lil closer in the beginning but he still got dusted.

Those kids are from upstate Ny, i actually know the lambo owner, he was the passenger in the cobra.....how funny is that, he let someone else drive his lambo and beat that cobra.

Common

Established Member
fivepointno said:
i would probably believe this story but the whole 3v head threw me off 2 lol but yea there is no reason that he couldnt run with a lambo if his car is what he says it is

with a shreded belt and running 7psi....cmon now:rollseyes

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I've played with a lambo in the truck and got a pic of his flyby :D
lvslambo.jpg

Here's the story (shameless plug)
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387318

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
mustangbee said:
that wasnt a reg evo...it would take a stang with tons of mods to pull that car

it was an Evo FQ400, iirc. basically an EVO with 400hp stock. i dont think anything else was different from the standard MR evo. just goes to show what an evo in the right hands can do! :eek:

the only reason why i mentioned spelling is because we occassionally will get a high school kid in here who starts telling all kinds of crazy stories. :kaboom:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I just recently ran into and pulled a yellow Lambo Gallardo HARD on the freeway from like a 40 roll. He was pretty upset and ended up doing a major high speed flyby. :lol1: He had his girl or a girl in the passenger seat.

Common

Established Member
LAMBO>MOST COBRAS.....simple math...

OP...IF he did happen so that he raced a lambo, he beat the driver not the car PERIOD

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
stroker22 said:
LAMBO>MOST COBRAS.....simple math...

OP...IF he did happen so that he raced a lambo, he beat the driver not the car PERIOD
FYI the OP's car isn't a Cobra and I would say a lot of cobras out there are pullied and ported and capable of a mid 11 second pass.

Hell a stock boosted Cobra just ran a low 11 second 1/4 recently. Given that's all driver, but I think a modified cobra could hang or take a lambo depending on level of modifications and driver.

Common

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
FYI the OP's car isn't a Cobra and I would say a lot of cobras out there are pullied and ported and capable of a mid 11 second pass.

Hell a stock boosted Cobra just ran a low 11 second 1/4 recently. Given that's all driver, but I think a modified cobra could hang or take a lambo depending on level of modifications and driver.

Once again, he beat the driver NOT the car, ane yes OP has a cobra(terminator) stating that with a shreded belt and at 7psi he beat a 580hp supercar...cmon now:rollseyes

EDIT...please go read the OP once more then see his sig......if you dont call bs then you my friend need a reading comprehesion 101 class.

Last edited:

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
see.. this thread is the reason i stopped posting about my kills here.. by the way... I BELIEVE HIS STORY!! people are so quick to hate on someones kill.. most of you don't have shit that claim his story is B/S. Geeze let it go already and some of you get a life. some of these exotics have the HP.. but down low they are gonna get killed by these high TQ cars... plain and simple to see there

Common

Established Member
whyte_03 said:
see.. this thread is the reason i stopped posting about my kills here.. by the way... I BELIEVE HIS STORY!! people are so quick to hate on someones kill.. most of you don't have shit that claim his story is B/S. Geeze let it go already and some of you get a life. some of these exotics have the HP.. but down low they are gonna get killed by these high TQ cars... plain and simple to see there

GO READ THE OP PLS......

"light it up across the interesction" huh?...its AWD car fool

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
stroker22 said:
Once again, he beat the driver NOT the car, ane yes OP has a cobra(terminator) stating that with a shreded belt and at 7psi he beat a 580hp supercar...cmon now:rollseyes

EDIT...please go read the OP once more then see his sig......if you dont call bs then you my friend need a reading comprehesion 101 class.

OP has an 05 GT with terminator stroker motor with 3V heads :banana:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
stroker22 said:
#1. All things being equal a modified COBRA putting down 500-550rwp should be an 11 second car. If a Lambo Murcielago does a 12.0 1/4 with a pro driver then with ALL things being equal the Cobra "could" beat the lambo from a dig, AWD or not. Supercars are aerodynamic and meant for high speeds and endurance. Yes they are fast and well built, but they are not unbeatable by any means. From a roll (freeway) You better be packing some heat to pass one though b/c that's where they shine.

#2 Look a little closer Sherlock... he has a 2005 Mustang GT with a Cobra motor and 3V heads built by MMR in Oxnard, CA. I guess you're one of those cocktards that thinks b/c he has a Cobra motor that makes it a Cobra huh?:rollseyes

Don't be ridiculous. I think you need to read a little deeper before you open your open your mouth and sound like an idiot again.

stroker22 said:
Take some of you're own advice...

.:2005 Mustang GT:. .:2004 Terminator 5.0 Stroker Motor w/stage II port and polised 3V Heads and valves built by MMR:. .:Stage II Procharger w/60lb injectors and 9.5 PSI:. .:Cervini's C Series Body Kit:. .:Blown Rear End:. .:Foose 20" Ascot:. .:AND SO MUCH MORE:.

545 RWHP soon to be 650+ RWHP

From what I see the car is a 05 GT with a Cobra motor in it. I don't see anywhere (Avatar, sig or avatar pic) that states otherwise. Now tell me where you see in his op where he states this is a cobra?:poke:

Last edited:

sikklightning04

sikklightning04
Established Member
i can see a lot of flaws in this story, i don't want to make judgement either way, if its real, good kill. If its not, get profesional mental help.

Common

Established Member
^^^ur retarded.....shreded belt cobra at 7psi beating a supercar...NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIEND...COBRAS ARE NOT GODS YOU KNOW.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
stroker22 said:
^^^ur retarded.....shreded belt cobra at 7psi beating a supercar...NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIEND...COBRAS ARE NOT GODS YOU KNOW.
I guess you still can't read.... HE HAS A MUSTANG GT W/ A BUILT COBRA MOTOR you retard. Who knows what the compression is in that car. 7psi could be making loads of power... and obviously he is making 545rwhp on his setup 7psi or not. Whether the story is true or not at least get your facts straight before you start flexing what little brain power you have in the thread.

You really need to learn to read and more importantly comprehend. :read:

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Still weighs about the same as lambo if not more, and his story still not making sense "lit it up across the interestion" wtf?...its awd fool....stop swinging of his nuts tard.

Users who are viewing this thread