Smoking Lambos

F8L_50

Banned
During the Fabulous Ford's car show in LA i was driving down by the LAX and a lamborghini murcielago pulled on me and cut me off. So i figured I would see what my car can do. Keep in mind I was running around all day in New Port and shredded off a rip from my supercharger belt. So i was running 7 rips and it slipping.

At this point I did not care just wanted to test out my car to see what it can do. Granted a murcielago isnt the fastest car but on the street i thought it would be a great kill. So i was behind him and he launched on me hard by the time I responded he was a good ways up but i caught up to him. I still got stuck behind him at the next light but again he made an attempt to impress the girl he was with and lite it up down the intersection once he caught traction i launched next to him and let him take the boogy and my procharger pulled him so hard I was able to pass him and take his lane at 75 mph and once i got over his girl was to busy waving and smiling that he decided to get pissed at his lose and flip me off.

Though I would of gotten smoked after 140 MPH but that made my weekend

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Yeah, I raced a black guy with a Mach I with a chick in his car, I put 3 cars on him instantly, So I slowed down and his girlfriend waved to me, Then he pulled out his police badge, I laughed at him and showed him how fast a supercharged mustang could leave him.

F8L_50

Banned
hahah thats funny i use to do that all the time with a fake plasitc badge. I would get people in hondas or those cars that look like the buy there parts from the island stores at the mall try to race me and rev and speed up so i would pull out a toy badge and scare the crap out of them until some cop saw it and so he scared the crap out of me lol by saying he was going inpound my car and give me a ticked lol he got the last laugh but he let me go just did it to teach me a lesson

F8L_50

Banned
I would love to be able to beat a ENZO though once i boost my car up and reduce the weight im going to go back to LA to race an ENZO if i dont beat it, all I want to know is how close I can be to it. I think it would be fun to say i raced one and take some pics

F8L_50

Banned
[email protected] is with a professional driver my car pulled 11.9 with out a prodriver. So a average guy that owns one can probably pull at 12.6 say. Compared to the other cars that it competes with thats slow (exotics) Most built cars that are boosting should be able to pull one. They are all top end as well so fast meaning capable of hitting 220 but 1/4 miles stuff nothing to be amazed with. Any one who as raced those style of cars should agree with me... at least ones that are stock

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
you got a nice mod list there but something tells me that lambo was prolly not pushing it as hard as that bull can run.... nice kill though

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
F8L_50 said:
hahah thats funny i use to do that all the time with a fake plasitc badge. I would get people in hondas or those cars that look like the buy there parts from the island stores at the mall try to race me and rev and speed up so i would pull out a toy badge and scare the crap out of them until some cop saw it and so he scared the crap out of me lol by saying he was going inpound my car and give me a ticked lol he got the last laugh but he let me go just did it to teach me a lesson

Sorry man but that is hillarious. Good way to put.

Common

Established Member
Bruse Wayne said:
you got a nice mod list there but something tells me that lambo was prolly not pushing it as hard as that bull can run.... nice kill though

I agree and call BS on your whole story or the interpretation of the way it happened.....FYI, murci is AWD se hi did not "light it up" and "once he caught traction" wtf? u talking bout?(AWD=NO TRACTION ISSUES)across the intersection and FYI...its low 11sec car with anydriver that has brain since most of them are paddle shift anyway....

EDIT.....LOOK AT THIS LIL VID....AND THIS IS A GELLARDO BTW
http://tunertrader.vidiac.com/search/cobra+vs/2/f5a66b09-f836-4702-98b0-1b65df60b10a.htm

Last edited:

Lightmare

Banned
F8L_50 said:
his girl was to busy waving and smiling that he decided to get pissed at his lose and flip me off.

Why the **** would a girl driving with a guy in one of the sweetest Lambos ever made even so much as fart in your direction.

Your story is :bs: and lame.

And your rice for flashing a badge, even if it was fake. Just that fact should show you, that you are a liar. :kaboom: Plus the whole cop thing... :rollseyes

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
stroker22 said:
I agree and call BS on your whole story or the interpretation of the way it happened.....FYI, murci is AWD se hi did not "light it up" and "once he caught traction" wtf? u talking bout?(AWD=NO TRACTION ISSUES)across the intersection and FYI...its low 11sec car with anydriver that has brain since most of them are paddle shift anyway....

EDIT.....LOOK AT THIS LIL VID....AND THIS IS A GELLARDO BTW
http://tunertrader.vidiac.com/search/cobra+vs/2/f5a66b09-f836-4702-98b0-1b65df60b10a.htm

LOL! good call man. while i was reading this poorly spelled little story i was like :dw:

and this mod list seems kinda :bs: too
.:2005 Mustang GT:. .:2004 Terminator 5.0 Stroker Motor w/stage II port and polised 3V Heads and valves built by MMR:. .:Stage II Procharger w/60lb injectors and 9.5 PSI:. .:Cervini's C Series Body Kit:. .:Blown Rear End:. .:Foose 20" Ascot:. .:AND SO MUCH MORE:.

545 RWHP soon to be 650+ RWHP

then again, i could be wrong, and maybe the story is just odd. :shrug:

great video. OMG did that Gallardo leave that poor cobra! the 2nd race was a lil closer in the beginning but he still got dusted.

Last edited:

PSI87

Banned
I've got to call BS too.

Good point on the traction issue. I may be wrong but I believe Murcielago's have a built in 2 step. I know the LP640 has it but I'm not exactly sure what Lamborghini changed when that car came out. I'm also confident a LP640 could beat a mustang making 545rwhp.

Fortunantly I was lucky enough to see a Murcielago and Gallardo at the same restaurant today...

StPeteGrandPrixandLambos024.jpg

StPeteGrandPrixandLambos026.jpg

StPeteGrandPrixandLambos028.jpg

These cars look so amazing in person... minus the yellow wheels.

Last edited:

F8L_50

Banned
Believe it or not i can careless an a lambo is not a low 11 sec car. An ENZO is a low 11 high 10 second car. The lambo has 520hp. How does bad spelling have to do with racing. The fact that I dont care for grammer on a msg board. I guess im not cool like you guys cause i dont live on the boards and come down to cali, I will show you how fast this car goes. Maybe cause im just a sexy beast the girl looked over. I have my witness's so if it makes all you happy to flame me go for it

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
F8L_50 said:
Believe it or not i can careless an a lambo is not a low 11 sec car. An ENZO is a low 11 high 10 second car. The lambo has 520hp.

Do you're homework before you start yapping about lambo's, they are very powerful cars in the right hands. heres just a few examples for ya

http://www.dragtimes.com/Lamborghini-Murcielago-Timeslip-10921.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Lamborghini-Murcielago-Timeslip-3183.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Lamborghini-Murcielago-Timeslip-10777.html

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
A murcielago has 580hp buddy at least know something about the car before bashing it. I am also curious about why you'd run 3v heads on a "Terminator" stroker motor?

fivepointno

Established Member
i would probably believe this story but the whole 3v head threw me off 2 lol but yea there is no reason that he couldnt run with a lambo if his car is what he says it is

mustangbee

Established Member
s_x_i said:
Since Top Gear raced one against an Evo and it couldn't get away!

Not 'slow' but not unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination :coolman:

that wasnt a reg evo...it would take a stang with tons of mods to pull that car

Users who are viewing this thread