Smart cop vs a wannabe smart sounding tard....who wins?

mr2cam

Established Member
I have seen videos of this kid before, lives in like Medford, OR. Hes a huge douche.. Great job by the cop! I just finished the rest of the video, man that cop handled that perfectly!

Last edited:

Toofer89

Established Member
Why people go out and try to get a rise out of police officers is beyond me... They have better things to do

mysterio

Established Member
That same guy has over a dozen videos on youtube of him just going around to random places trying to get police attention and cause trouble. He's a major douchebag.

I have seen videos of this kid before, lives in like Medford, OR. Hes a huge douche.. Great job by the cop! I just finished the rest of the video, man that cop handled that perfectly!

Glad you guys mentioned this. I thought his voice sounded familiar, as I have seen 1 or 2 of his other vids. He is indeed annoying as hell.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Funny thing is guys, this stuff happens all the time. A properly trained Officer had better know how to handle this situation. Handled any other way is just not acceptable. It's refreshing to finally see those video's making it's way to the public.

Problem is there's not much shock value of seeing an Officer do his job properly. Those video's never make it to youtube. Only the ones of the idiots that shouldn't be in law enforcement get posted up.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
The important thing that the officer did was explain the reasonable suspicion on video. The kid did himself in. Luckily I live in AZ where seeing someone open carrying is an every day occurance and not looked at as abnormal in any manner.

mr2cam

Established Member
The important thing that the officer did was explain the reasonable suspicion on video. The kid did himself in. Luckily I live in AZ where seeing someone open carrying is an every day occurance and not looked at as abnormal in any manner.

How often do you see guys carrying AR15's?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
On their back in walmart? Not very often. I have seen guys on motorcycles going down the road with them on their backs.

Don't get me wrong, the kid was out to cause trouble and get attention from police. NOT to practice his 2nd ammendment rights as he claimed. That idiot does give those who do open or concealed carry on a daily basis (myself included) a bad wrap.

cobra gt350

Established Member
That cop was too nice, who carries around an assault rifle?

Did anyone hear the last part? "did you put my magazine in my butt"

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Naw in that one he just had his handgun. I open carry during the summertime, but I have never been hassled, but if a cop comes up to me and asks me for my ID and wants to inspect my guns serial number, I have no problem doing that..

I thought it was an AR-15 as per the video description:

"Another 2cent activist wasting the cops time
He hangs around in the park by himself with an AR-15 then acts all surprised that someone would call the cops on him (even tho by his own admission this has happened to him numerous times)
He doesnt even have the guts to acknowledge that he was walking around just for a police confrontation. He has to come up with a **** and bull story about waiting for a girl atleast man up and admit the fact you are an activist you pussy no wonder you need to walk around with a gun in a park and film yourself to treat your small dick syndrome."

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
That cop was too nice, who carries around an assault rifle?

Did anyone hear the last part? "did you put my magazine in my butt"

Lol "assault rifle". A lever action 30-30 can do more damage than an AR15, and a Mini-14 ranch rifle can do just as much damage. That's a misnomer to scare people who don't know any better. "Assualt rifle" just sounds scarier and the media likes to associate it with all EBR's or "evil black rifles".

Back on topic, this guy who was "open carrying" is a douche. The LEO handled the situation perfectly, and did an excellent job. Guys like this knucklehead make the rest of law abiding, pro-2A people look bad.

mr2cam

Established Member
I thought it was an AR-15 as per the video description:

"Another 2cent activist wasting the cops time
He hangs around in the park by himself with an AR-15 then acts all surprised that someone would call the cops on him (even tho by his own admission this has happened to him numerous times)
He doesnt even have the guts to acknowledge that he was walking around just for a police confrontation. He has to come up with a **** and bull story about waiting for a girl atleast man up and admit the fact you are an activist you pussy no wonder you need to walk around with a gun in a park and film yourself to treat your small dick syndrome."

On this video right at the start the cop said "Oh so you just decided to walk around the park with a sidearm". But he has other videos of him carrying his AR-15 with him in the park.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I had no idea you could walk around with assault rifles (whatever you want to call them) like that. I thought the most you could do is get a ccw and carry a handgun. I would call the police too if I saw someone carrying like that, its so pointless.

KurtDog

Established Member
This guy is a dipshit.

It's only a matter of time before someone reports gunshots and the cops roll up and see him strapped with an ar-15 and take him out.

This isn't Rihad. There is no reason to walk around with an assault rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread