Smart cop vs a wannabe smart sounding tard....who wins?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
every one of those videos the so called "activists" are the ones that come of looking like the assholes they are.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
It ended on a goodnote, and thats one of the coolest cops i've ever seen on camera. Very well mannered, and didn't freak out on anything.

Last

Established Member
post video: People that do this make most firearms enthusiasts look like a bunch of jackasses, I loved how the officer was done with what he was there to do, and the activists were being retarded about it.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That same guy has over a dozen videos on youtube of him just going around to random places trying to get police attention and cause trouble. He's a major douchebag.

Adiabatik

Banned
LOL! You purposely go out looking for a confontation with law enforcement, you get it and you are subsequently put in your place. Awesome.

dizzygoat

Established Member
That officer is AWESOME, as much as i want to say he deserves a reward, he's really just doing his job THE WAY HE IS SUPPOSED TO. Then again, maybe if they start handing out rewards we will get to see more officers being cordial to civilians.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Very awesome cop. Very knowledgable.

I would bet that this officer has a high level of training which translate to tools that he can use in his "tool box" against guys like this asshole. What this means is that he doesnt have to use strong arm tactics to control the guy, he just basically "mentally handcuffed him" and did his job....

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I was hoping for a good ol fashion mace and taze vid. Retards trying to bait the cops into a confrontation.

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
I love how the kid stated how it would be recorded right from the get-go. The cop knew immediately how this was going to be a ridiculous effort on the kids part to speak all of his 'knowledge' on firearms. Also knowing that this tool would put it all over youtube as well.

Right now he's just laying back, sippin' his coffee, and smiling as this kid is being bashed on all the forums.

Props to him

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
good cop ftw

one day someone is going to beat the hell out of that guy and there wont be a video camera around for him to post it on youtube. cant wait

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
"Carrying around a gun that resembles an automatic weapon for the sole purpose of gaining a reaction from law enforcement...that's not exercising your 2nd amendment right - that's exhibiting your expertise in being a jackoff."

100% agreed.

I was for the civilian until I actually saw the gun, what a Dbag. I wish all cops were as cordial as the one in this video.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
wow. that cop was knowledgeable, professional and respectful. wish i was there to shake his hand.

Black Sex

Established Member
I don't understand the point of standing on the street corner strapped with weapons "just because you can". I would rather have people not know I'm carrying a weapon.
If you ask me, open carry is just asking for problems, even though it is a right we have. Just not totally accepted by all.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
God damn those kids were retarded. Luckily a competent LEO responded to the call to put them in their place.

stang8psi

Established Member
^ this ^ I feel like it's kinda asking to get into trouble or scare alot of civilians around you!

Users who are viewing this thread