Small Vac Port on Intake?

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Can someone remind me what the small vacuum port that goes on the intake is for? I want to say it's for the Evap controls, but i'm not sure if that's right. I'm trying to sort out the PITA that routing the vacuum hoses was for my Kenne Bell Setup w/ EGR Delete, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Dakota

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
IIRC its something for the EGR port. When I took the EGR and that bracket off the side of the blower it was eliminated with it. If you search vacuum diagrams one with a whipple will pop up us older fells used. It shows the elimination of that intake port.

I heated up the nipple a little with a lighter and then clamped and held it with some pliers. Worked like a champ.

I could be wrong but I do remember eliminating it for one reason or another.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
IIRC its something for the EGR port. When I took the EGR and that bracket off the side of the blower it was eliminated with it. If you search vacuum diagrams one with a whipple will pop up us older fells used. It shows the elimination of that intake port.

I heated up the nipple a little with a lighter and then clamped and held it with some pliers. Worked like a champ.

I could be wrong but I do remember eliminating it for one reason or another.

Thanks bro :beer: I was hoping this was the case. Thought I may have a stray vacuum line somewhere.

scotts99snake

Established Member
It goes from the bottom of your boost bypass valve back to your intake. It can be eliminated if you want. You will have to plug the intake though.

Users who are viewing this thread