small infant seat fit in back seat???

Don03cobra

Established Member
Yes, you read it right.
Anyone know of a small rear facing car seat for infant that will fit in the back seat of our terminator?

b_dike

Established Member
Do you mean the kind with the detachable base? Cause the one we had fit, but my wife had to slide her seat all the way forward. Which became very annoying for both of us. Not sure of the brand right this second...

edit... baby trends is all it says on it, no model# or anything else like that.

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
My buddies girl rides in the backseat with their kid so the front seat can be all the way up. Not ideal but it works lol. I've seen several mustangs with regular front facing car seats.

94slowbra1

Established Member
My 6 month old seat fits with the front seat all the way up. My 2 year old fits with the seat about halfway up so he can have a little leg room. Short answer is yes but not comfortable for everybody

rondog622

Established Member
it will fit, but make sure you follow the install correctly. I am a certified Child Safety Seat Technician. If the seats are not installed correctly it will not function as it is tested. With the infant seats, being level is key. If you can not level it out using the foot, then you can use up to 3 pieces of those "pool noodles" cut up. Also tightly rolled towels. Also make sure the seat does not move more than 1" where either the lap belt, or latch belt goes through the seat. If you have any questions you can pm me, be glad to help out

Ron

mavisky

Established Member
I can just barely fit a Front facing car seat in the back of my car, I can't imagine my daughter's rear facing seat fitting in the back with anyone in the seat in front of it. Hell it takes up most of the back seat of my wife's new Pathfinder.

Users who are viewing this thread