SLP Loudmouths???

wingless5.0

Established Member
Thinking about switching over my roush to these and am wondering if these are good mufflers. Right now, the roushs are starting to rust a bit and I dont feel like sending them in to get new ones if its a constant problem. Thoughts???

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Don't know how much help this is, but I ran the LMIIs on my 01 Cobra and loved them (wish they made them for the 10+).
The quality was great and they had a real good sound to them. I know the LMs are a good bit louder at WOT, but if you're purely asking about the quality, I had zero complaints about them while I had them.

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
wondering if these are good mufflers.

Wait... what mufflers? The SLP loudmouth ab deletes the mufflers...

I have the SLP Loudmouth Axleback and I am happy with it. Its loud as hell but what do you expect? I also have a set of GT500 mufflers to switch back to if I desired...

but overall fitment and quality were great, no complaints here...

wingless5.0

Established Member
Wait... what mufflers? The SLP loudmouth ab deletes the mufflers...

I have the SLP Loudmouth Axleback and I am happy with it. Its loud as hell but what do you expect? I also have a set of GT500 mufflers to switch back to if I desired...

but overall fitment and quality were great, no complaints here...

I know , muffler deletes*

Terminator2

Established Member
IIRC both the Roush and the SLP pipes are T409 stainless which due to its high carbon steel content will rust over time. Very few kits are true T304 stainless that will not rust as it has almost no iron (steel) it is 99% nickel and chromium. Even Borla uses T409 sometimes even though they claim not to on any of their kits.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I have the SLP Loudmouths. Click the link in my sig where AED tuned my car.

Here is a pic of mine powder coated.

1357937480.jpg

1359061217.jpg

1354373857.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread