AF6F2A8C-6A06-4ABA-8850-6D39E945118A-16845-00000B6495BA85F8.jpeg
F98AB90C-E998-4A3C-A660-10EDC05A5B87-16845-00000B648A2462F2.jpeg
p

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
For hanging out in the backyard with the puppy, I put on my Adidas slides. If I happen to have socks on, so be it,......I'm in my backyard. I never wear them going out. I do wear them out front when I wash the truck if it is super hot out though.
Speaking of which, I need to buy a new pair bad. The pair I have is like 13 years old and look it too. LOL

CV355

_
Established Member
Fire ants?

Yes, that and my feet had never seen the light of day so they were as white as an antarctic snow storm. Instant burn. My wife was laughing at me all day. She walks barefoot on anything. I step on a grain of sand and it hurts. Man up, I know. :/

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I kinda like those for Sunday mass and being kinda dressy, but yet casual.
Where did you get those? I have a Rockport pair currently and they are showing their age. lol

Kirkwood by Allen Edmond. I think they are out of production. Check their clearance section, lots of loafers and driving shoes come up under $100 all the time.

Sperry is the definitive boat shoe, having invented them in the 1920’s.

Sperry classics are $98, you can find them on sale frequently. I find Sperry’s sizes are wack, so make sure you’ve tried the particular style on before trying to order online.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Kirkwood by Allen Edmond. I think they are out of production. Check their clearance section, lots of loafers and driving shoes come up under $100 all the time.
Sperry is the definitive boat shoe, having invented them in the 1920’s.
Sperry classics are $98, you can find them on sale frequently. I find Sperry’s sizes are wack, so make sure you’ve tried the particular style on before trying to order online.
Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Beach going, gym showering, metal baseball spike wearing Floridian so I've tried just about every "Jesus shoe" known to man.

The best "every day" basic use sandal are those like the Reefs or the Sanuks. More durable, more socially acceptable to wear out in public.

The best around the house and gym shower sandal are the cheap crappy plastic ones from dollar stores. $1 for about 2-3 months of wear around the house and/or gym showers.

I do own a pair of crocs and they are for one single use: the boat. They stay there 100% and have never touched anything but teak or the fiberglass of the boat for the entire 10years I had them (2 pairs, replaced originals about 4yrs ago). I would never be caught dead wearing them anywhere other than the boat; maybe a campsite shower. Those white crocs saved me a lot of cleaning on the decks. If you have non-white decks, they have a good bit of color options. Would recommend solely for this purpose.

I also kept a pair of quasi-Sperry onboard at all times for drinks at the marina bars/restaurants, but they were removed right at the gangway. Pro tip: stick to all leather, any sort of fur on the inside=heat->sweat->disgusting=shorter life.

I loved slides for wearing from the car to the locker room/gym. For instance if you specifically have indoor gym shoes for basketball/racquetball/etc or if you've got baseball/football/soccer/golf cleats that you don't want to wear out on the concrete. I always went for the Velcro strap with a squishy/massaging sole for the slides; there's nothing better than walking on a cloud after wearing an outdoor cleat for an extended period of time.

Sandals are relatively cheap, get a pair for every specific kind of use and they'll all last a good while.

coposrv

Established Member
Be a man. Sperrys no socks.

Flip flops? What are you 12?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread